Does it get better at 90 ?

90 Blood Elf Priest
I know I'm only lvl 88, but I seem to have a terrible time surviving as healer getting singled out by other players in BGs. Even those who are couple levels below me seem to have no problem tearing a new hole in my rear. I'm just curious if this is how it's going to be at lvl 90.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Maybe its your name, brings up bad memories for some?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yea, i thought about that.. It is kinda peculiar that they seem to focus fire on me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Try playing in a BG where there's a flag (and don't try to be an FC) or Temple of Kotmogu where at least some of the op-for will be focusing a different target.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
I PVP as Decipline, I find it pretty Powerful right now. I am like a God Among Mortals lol

But a good Group will try to focus on the healer. Since more time the healer trying to keep themselves alive the less time they are healing the group.

Also if you are playing with a good group they will notice that you are being targetted and will try to kill them before they kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
it was getting better with the rapture buff but they just nerfed pvp healing by 15% once again so yeh disc priest kinda suck right now holy paly and resto shaman much better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]