good gaming maouse

90 Undead Warlock
Was wondering what a really good gaming mouse is?
my buddy says the naga is pretty good and seeing his it seems like it would be good with all the dinds possible.
are there any others that are better for wow that anyone uses
thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Every mouse (or keyboard) I've ended up really liking, has been Logitech. The G400 is Awesome- programmable buttons, tilt scroll wheel- I don't see it currently on the Logitech site, but the G700 appears to be an upgrade. If I were needing a new mouse, I'd be getting that one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
One that has a left-click and a right-click.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Naga is good if you use a lot of binds. I received the Deathadder as a Christmas present last year, and while I love it I wish I had gotten a Naga instead. I had a choice between the two and I feel like the chose the wrong one. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sorry to be that jerk, but

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2721885/

Might be better off there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I have the Naga Elite (12 buttons on the side) and I absolutely love it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Whats your price range? Nage Elite is a very good mouse but very pricey...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
naga are 100% garbage
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/12/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Gleanna
naga are 100% garbage

Why?

I was considering buying one.

They break very easily as does razer, I would totally avoid both companys. Fan boi's and people who paid 150 bucks for a mouse will come here and tell you I'm wrong and those mice are awesome. The only company that makes a good mouse is logitech.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Love my naga, changed my kebinds to numpad and now i have so much more room for binds. considering getting a gamepad next
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/12/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Snáfu
Love my naga, changed my kebinds to numpad and now i have so much more room for binds. considering getting a gamepad next

Sorryy but I have never once seen a top rated arena player use anything but the keyboard for binds. Same goes for PVE players. Using the buttons on the side of your mouse is a disadvantage to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Used the First Gen WoW mouse, very good but paint wore off. Next tried a Naga, Way too small for my hands, buttons too close together. Settled on a Corsair M90. Best mouse I have ever owned
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/12/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Dethh

Sorryy but I have never once seen a top rated arena player use anything but the keyboard for binds. Same goes for PVE players. Using the buttons on the side of your mouse is a disadvantage to you.

lmfao i'm getting more and more convinced you're trolling with every post you make

keyboard binds: let's say you use wasd to move. while holding w and a, you physically cannot hit your bind that's on q.
mouse binds: while holding w and a, you can easily hit all 12 keys because it's an entirely separate hand
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/12/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Wisemuffins

lmfao i'm getting more and more convinced you're trolling with every post you make

keyboard binds: let's say you use wasd to move. while holding w and a, you physically cannot hit your bind that's on q.
mouse binds: while holding w and a, you can easily hit all 12 keys because it's an entirely separate hand

My keyboard has macro buttons. Using a mouse is terrible for keybinds. No competitive player would use one. The buttons are small positioned poorly etc. For your example of not hitting q or whatever you ever heard of shift modifiers or using the mouse to move instead of always wasd or even moving wasd to esdf?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Razer Naga

14 customizable buttons that work with modifies

Capable of having 48 key's bound to it. Even more if you use programs to make Caps Lock work as a modifier key.

Plus it has customizable fit grips to make it more comfortable. Can switch between speed and accuracy settings.

I use WASD for different key binds and use only my mouse for movement. every button from T, down and left are keybound to different abilities and macros.
Edited by Kincayd on 12/12/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I like my Logitech G600. I think I had a Logitech G6 before that, and went through a bunch of other brands seeking a good MMO-style mouse with lots of buttons before finding the G600.

I seem to have had the same problems a few others in the thread have had with non-Logitech mice, especially the expensive ones. Logitech mice seem to last 5 years or so, while I've never had a non-Logitech last even 2 years. I readily admit this is my own fault as I spill my drinks on my mice, and throw them around pretty abusively whenever moving my computer. I'm sure mice aren't designed for that, but gladly Logitech seems to accept my faults and provide me with products that somehow survive the abuse.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

My keyboard has macro buttons. Using a mouse is terrible for keybinds. No competitive player would use one. The buttons are small positioned poorly etc. For your example of not hitting q or whatever you ever heard of shift modifiers or using the mouse to move instead of always wasd or even moving wasd to esdf?

My keyboard has macro buttons too. They're harder to hit than something DIRECTLY UNDER MY THUMB.

Something DIRECTLY UNDER MY THUMB is not positioned poorly. It also is in no way too small. I've used it for a year+ now with no problems.

And you're a bloody moron if you think ESDF or shift-mods will change the fact you ONLY HAVE FIVE FINGERS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

My keyboard has macro buttons too. They're harder to hit than something DIRECTLY UNDER MY THUMB.

Something DIRECTLY UNDER MY THUMB is not positioned poorly. It also is in no way too small. I've used it for a year+ now with no problems.

And you're a bloody moron if you think ESDF or shift-mods will change the fact you ONLY HAVE FIVE FINGERS.

You're right all the glads and world first guilds are doing it wrong. You should go tell them to use a naga with 12 side button key binds so they can laugh at you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]