good gaming maouse

90 Undead Warlock
the problem is that right-handed people are playing with mouse in right hand. You are supposed to play lefty, in which case you wouldn't need a mouse with buttons.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Posted by Gleanna

naga are 100% garbage

Why?

I was considering buying one.

They break very easily as does razer, I would totally avoid both companys. Fan boi's and people who paid 150 bucks for a mouse will come here and tell you I'm wrong and those mice are awesome. The only company that makes a good mouse is logitech.

Given this post and the others by the same person, I have to assume it's just a troll. While I do agree the only good company (in my experience) is Logitech, Razer and Naga are not two different companys- Razer makes the Naga model mouse. That there shows you don't know what you're talking about.

12/12/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Dethh
My keyboard has macro buttons. Using a mouse is terrible for keybinds. No competitive player would use one.

Everyone has different ways of playing efficiently. Your statement that only your way is the competitive way for millions of players, is purely a troll statement. Unless you're using the mouse to click everything, whatever method is quickest and most comfortable for you is "the best". Heck- if you're not competitive, even that way can be "the best"- for Someone.

So, everyone- stop feeding the troll.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
While there seems to be a bit of naga hate in here, I really love mine. Had it about 2 years now without any issues. Coming from clicking/key turning, it drastically changed my game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Logitech G9X.

/threaddone
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
Using a mouse is terrible for keybinds. No competitive player would use one.

I guess Conradical, Totemtoe, and Hotted aren't competitive.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/219371-do-gladiators-use-razer-nagas/

I do agree that the Naga breaks easily though. I recommend the Logitech G600 instead.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Logitech G9X.

/threaddone

If you are claw, this is one of the best.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
[quote]Posted by Gleanna

naga are 100% garbage

Why?

I was considering buying one.

They break very easily as does razer, I would totally avoid both companys. Fan boi's and people who paid 150 bucks for a mouse will come here and tell you I'm wrong and those mice are awesome. The only company that makes a good mouse is logitech.

Not true. I put my Naga Epic through a wall almost and not a single thing broke. Im a big guy and the fact it survived blew me away. Work just like it did from day 1, so your argument they are 100% garbage is invalid.

Here's the pic to prove it:

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab154/Anarchy4856/Photoon12-15-12at805PM_zpsf5e3b49f.jpg
Edited by Xenicus on 12/15/2012 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Razer mice are meh, while being aesthetically pleasing they lack in quality.I had two bad experiences with the Deathadder (middle button defective fresh out the box) and the original blue Naga which suffered from the infamous double clicking issue which eventually died later the next year.I don't know if Razer ever fixed the problem but on a build a recently put together I steered clear from their mice and used a Logitech G600 instead.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
I bought the Naga when it was first released and it lasted about a year before it started double clicking and the sensor stopped working properly. I bought another since I was so used to the extra side buttons and didn't want to redo all my binds, but this time I bought a warranty. That one had the exact same problems after nearly the same time period. I used the warranty to get another, sold it, and bought the Logitech G600.

I take really good care of my electronics so it wasn't a neglect issue. I've also read tons of complaints about the same problems. I had a Logitech mouse before that (can't remember which model) and it lasted for years without any problems. I haven't had the G600 for that long yet, but I am pretty sure it won't die after a year.

Don't even get me started on the Razer Lycosa keyboard.
Edited by Skycake on 12/15/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]