How is Duskwood now a days?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Dead, it would look like a ghost town if there wasn't CRZ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
DW had that hometown feeling... where everyone knew everyone & everything about them, both good and bad, but it was pretty safe to leave your doors unlocked...

I miss this! And i'll miss you too Tanny!

It's too bad that everyone left Duckwood. Guild transfers pretty much decimated the smaller realms, and the great feeling of camaraderie and community that they had.

Now i'm lucky to log in and see anyone online in Shai. Except Del, of course. AFK in Org for lifeeeeeee.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i tell you whats funny is finding all sorts of random old duskwood people on ARea 52 over the year since we left lol, its like a magnet, duskwood just finds duskwood anywhere!
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
12/24/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Chad
i tell you whats funny is finding all sorts of random old duskwood people on ARea 52 over the year since we left lol, its like a magnet, duskwood just finds duskwood anywhere!

It's the stench of shame and crushed dreams that follows us everywhere; quite easy to sniff out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
DW had that hometown feeling... where everyone knew everyone & everything about them, both good and bad, but it was pretty safe to leave your doors unlocked...

I miss this! And i'll miss you too Tanny!

It's too bad that everyone left Duckwood. Guild transfers pretty much decimated the smaller realms, and the great feeling of camaraderie and community that they had.

Back @cha bud! <3
Best wishes to Del as well. ;)
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We do pug things from time to time. I'll have you know a couple of weeks ago a few of our alts pugged the first three boss in TeS. Fun times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I check these forums maybe once every few months to see if any old faces are still around from <The End>,<Zion>,<Eternal Union>,<Shai Hulud>,<Epic Vendor> and <Stay Frosty> <The Kings of War>.

I doubt most people playing on duskwood now would even recognize those guild names let alone people from way back then.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember with Summit and Loot Train were kings of the hill. You BC kiddies are too young to remember that far back. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I check these forums maybe once every few months to see if any old faces are still around from <The End>,<Zion>,<Eternal Union>,<Shai Hulud>,<Epic Vendor> and <Stay Frosty> <The Kings of War>.

I doubt most people playing on duskwood now would even recognize those guild names let alone people from way back then.

Is that really "way back then"? I mean most of those guilds were still around in Wrath. Of course I remember them from BC (yes I'm a BC kiddie Chris whatevs), and technically I don't play on Duskwood anymore, but I think there are still a lot of people around that would remember them. Especially because there doesn't seem to be a lot of new fluctuation to the server - it's mostly just been a mass exodus of Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Is that really "way back then"? I mean most of those guilds were still around in Wrath.

Heck, Zion, Shai, and Stay Frosty were around in Cata even.

edit: upon looking at wowprogress even Epic Vendor was around.
Edited by Balmazer on 1/26/2013 10:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
forum posts on this server are becoming fewer and far in between =(
Edited by Chad on 1/28/2013 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey go back to Area 52......
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/29/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Arcthree
Hey go back to Area 52......

awe you miss me, so touching =)

whats up son, how goes BHD?
Reply Quote
Well its just a few of us, Neebs, and a couple others..... We are just standing in stormwind most of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
come hang out sometime, im sure you would love to dog on red/keep for old times =)
Reply Quote
Yeah.......... Keep lol..... Tell him /roll 1000 for 200k....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Tantricks? THE Tantricks I used to raid with!?
You may remember my hunter, either by the name Madiason or Absinthium.

I decided to drop by the DW forums and see how the server is.
I rolled my first toon on DW, and was on this server up until the end of WotLK.
I went oceanic for a while since I was stationed in Japan. But now Im out of the service, sooo yea, back to EST for me!
I met my soul mate here, oddly enough, and been together for a while. She has lately been mentioning how we should transfer back to DW.

Is this place really a ghost town? Realm pop shows 75k members server wide.
I hope not! That will be bad for business!

I remember ALL of those =E
Edited by Kompy on 2/2/2013 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember all of those as well :) Back in the hay day!
and I remeber Tantricks :) good to see you sweetie!

Nytmyst (The Fallen Gods)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It makes me really sad to see how empty Duskwood horde has become. When I log on these days I don't recognize hardly any names, and there's usually only a handful of people in org and most of them are alts or bank toons.

Been thinking of transferring off but I've been here for 8 years so it's a difficult decision. :[
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It makes me really sad to see how empty Duskwood horde has become. When I log on these days I don't recognize hardly any names, and there's usually only a handful of people in org and most of them are alts or bank toons.

Been thinking of transferring off but I've been here for 8 years so it's a difficult decision. :[

Join us. We have people online. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]