PvP, the Spirit of Winter Veil!

90 Draenei Hunter
So, it is almost Winter Veil time and we get more excuses to attack the other faction's cities. So, grab your bb gun and let's go!

It's the season for giving. Let's give each other those achievements and fun PvP times that I know each you want. We should get together, visit the opposite faction's cities, and spread the love, Warcraft-style.

If you want to know what is on my list, here are the achievements I want to work on:

BB King
City Defender
Wrath of the Alliance (I have completed Ogrimmar and Thunder Bluff)

I've completed For the Alliance!, but as you can see I still need to at least engage the leaders for BB King so I would join any group going for that achievement. So, in the spirit of the season, I will make sure I am available to defend any of the cities (for those that need to work on Wrath of the Horde, if that's what it is called).

I know there is a line that Bliz doesn't want us to cross on win-trading and such, but this is a little different. If you want to post what time we are going to visit each other (which is the respectable thing to do; you want to make sure someone is home before going to their house right?), then go ahead. I be home late at night, after 10 PM. If nobody comes by, then I will come to see you, Horde.

TLDR: Let's attack each other's cities a lot this season! Give the gift of PvP! Post raid times!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Count me IN for BBKing!! I'll also tag along for other shenanigans if you need. ;)

Feel free to add my Battletag if you like: Tannytricks#1617

~ Happy Hunting

<3 Tanny
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]