no quests

77 Human Warlock
A very noob question. I just ran Tanaris, got sent to an outpost, completed the quest and got no further quests. There are npc's around with blank exclamation marks over their heads, but no quests come up when I talk to them. So, I headed out to explore and found Un Goro(sp?) crater, but, again, no quests come up. Any help? THX
Reply Quote
If you see a gray question mark over the npc heads, that means they have a quest, but you are a level (or 2) too low and need to level up your character and come back for them to be available.
Reply Quote
Un'Goro is a 50-55 zone, which you may have noticed from the mobs there, so that's why there weren't any quests available yet, plus the full Tanaris quest chain will eventually send you there anyway.

It looks and sounds like you haven't really skipped any quests, and a grey exclamation point means the NPC will have something in another level or two -- but the ones down at that outpost (the one with goblins right, near the bug pit?) require level 45, so they should be showing for you.

This is the list of Tanaris quests, so you can check which you've done so far, in case there's one you've missed:
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4935/tanaris-quests#comments

And you might check that you've visited Kelsey Steelspark up in Gadgetzan, she has some extra quests that seem to be easy to miss, starting in Gadget, then out on the coast where all the pirates are, then south of that outpost:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38535
Reply Quote
77 Human Warlock
THX. I will look for quests compatible with my level.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
if you look at your map and zoom out you'll be able to mouse over the area's and see what level zones they are...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sometimes quest progression is dependant on an item that you loot from an npc. Check your bags for any items with an exclamation point in its icon. Click on it and a quest will come up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]