Question about Vanilla Visa prepaid cards

90 Goblin Death Knight
Hello!

So, I frequently use Vanilla prepaid cards to pay for faction/realm/name changes as well as Blizzard Store pets. However, I'm not always able to use every last cent.

I have 3 left with $12.97 between them and that is split between them.

Would I be able to use 2 or 3 of these in one transaction if I wanted to buy a companion pet? (That are currently $5 each!) I don't have $5.00 on one, but have more than enough combined.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Possible if you call billing they can do this ... but not sure

<-- also uses pre-paid cards all the time. I'm actually on the line on hold with billing so I'll ask and see and let you know :D
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
edit : Another option is to move the funds from your CC to your Battle.net account. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
That would be very great! :) Or, (though I don't think it's possible), I can try to merge the three together, so one has the full balance and 2 have none!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Womanbinder
That would be very great! :) Or, (though I don't think it's possible), I can try to merge the three together, so one has the full balance and 2 have none!

I don't think you can do that :p

If it's possible I'll end this call with another pet (plus the issue I'm calling about lol) btw :D

edit : I have two sitting in front of me both with just over $4 Canadian on them :D
Edited by Somaliu on 12/11/2012 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Somaliu
edit : Another option is to move the funds from your CC to your Battle.net account. :D

Are you talking about battlenet balance? I do not think you can purchase companion pets from the blizz store with battle.net balance. It is not listed on the FaQ under what can I purchase.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-faq#purchase
Edited by Tinkrashi on 12/11/2012 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Billing cannot do it :(
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

Are you talking about battlenet balance? I do not think you can purchase companion pets from the blizz store with battle.net balance. It is not listed on the FaQ under what can I purchase.

Ya I noticed the guardian cub that I just purchased today you could .. but the other pets you cannot.

edit : BTW the queue for billing is quite short as I called just before my first post on here and was off the phone by the time I posted back in this thread.
Edited by Somaliu on 12/11/2012 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Can I get a blue post on this please? =D
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Womanbinder
Can I get a blue post on this please? =D

Sure...if one comes around and has some time to do so. There haven't been any blue posts in a few hours now though and they're not guaranteed to post on request either :(

Currently the FAQ for Battle.net balance states that it's not supported as a purchase item though. That doesn't mean that it may not be out of date though if there was a very recent change.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Warlock
i have a trial account and im trying to upgrade to normal account with a prepaid vanilla visa card how do i do it ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]