LF srs bsns 3s

I said "pro resil gems" guess you all took it sarcastically, typical. If he's 2100+ he is obviously doing it right got damn you guys get your panties in a bunch QUICK
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Taelo
must be hard to soak damage in 3s..pro resil gems mane

You really think gemming resil is still bad like it was in cataclysm?..... really lol? Now in MoP pretty much any class can burst you down within 5 seconds, especially in my case. So it's either not to gem resil and die, or gem resil. Get with the times bro

Did I ever say this? no, shake my head. good try though little guy
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/14/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Jedí
Did I ever say this? no, shake my head. good try though little guy

You said it sarcastically, learn literature man!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
12/14/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Tomsawyer
Ironically, through more trolling, I got a serious answer. Thanks, I think?

even if you had perfect gems spec and reforge you still wouldn't break 1600
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually broke 1600 yesterday. Went back down after hitting a 1950 team 6 times in a row. 1581 now. Climing much higher tomorrow. But hey, hate on bro. At least I do mine legit, cutie.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
12/15/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Tomsawyer
Actually broke 1600 yesterday. Went back down after hitting a 1950 team 6 times in a row. 1581 now. Climing much higher tomorrow. But hey, hate on bro. At least I do mine legit, cutie.

lol you got farmed in the 1500s?
http://imgur.com/ugM4T
last time i checked 1595 isnt breaking 1600...
ive gotten all my own ratings, go ahead and ask my old partners. its funny how hard you are trying even though you cant find anything to troll me on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I is Cattywampus.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Farmed in the 1500s by a 1950 mmr team. So..... How we even queued into them to begin with, I don't know. You got your own stuff? Grats? I'm confused why you think i'm trying to "troll" you on anything. It is consistently you abusing and harrassing me. If you stayed on Mag and minded your own business, I would not go to your server to bust your balls. It's funny how someone trolls, then gets defensive about it. Well played.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is my first full expansion playing without some kind of long extended break. You've been playing for years. Calling me a noob? Cool! You're right! I am! Wow! Let me know when you have some other thrilling insight to provide. Clearly I guess people are supposed to be gladiators overnight.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
I LOVE THESE 1600 !@#$ TALKING THREADS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]