Multiple Brawlers guild fights

Has happened 2 times today somehow there is a glitch that ends up with 3 fights all going at the same time
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I see it happen at LEAST once an hour. 2-5 people all at once being summoned in together, mechanics swapping, and ruining possible kills. annoying when you get close on a rank 7 kill...

>.<
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
This is happening tonight as well, 3 of us in the arena at once
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I've seen this happen very frequently over the past few days. I've seen up to 6 people get pulled into the ring one after the other, and it doesn't end until either a boss dies, everyone dies, or it goes through everyone in the queue. Just like Braydrel said in a post above this one, it happens at the very least once an hour.

I honestly think this gives some people an unfair advantage. I actually saw someone that was on a rank 8 fight down their boss because there were several other people attacking it with him.

Also, this happened to me when I was on the fight against Deeken. His fight consists of lightning walls that move around the arena, and somebody also on Deeken got pulled into the arena with me, so there were lightning walls all over the floor and we both died within seconds.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It was hilarious though. I just watched people do it over and over. Would be nice if it didn't happen though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]