Fast way to level Enchanting...?

90 Troll Mage
What is the fastest way to level enchanting?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Google "WOW Professions", click any link that is not virus/hack.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^ Pretty much

'WoW <insert profession here> 1-600' in google = guide
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
wow ty LOL

By the way, do you guys use macro to enchant? I just enchanted and I have to keep clicking 24/7
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Sadly that is the only way to enchant, it is still considered a service profession.

I would recommend buying some garbage pieces from the vendor so you can enchant the same item over and over. Most of what you will level off of will not be worth the vellum.

Also, your best sources of materials and disenchanting mats are crafting professions > the AH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
wow ty LOL

By the way, do you guys use macro to enchant? I just enchanted and I have to keep clicking 24/7

Download Enchantrix (standalone, without the Auctioneer suite) to expedite disenchanting.

For enchanting, I use a macro to repeats my enchants on the same piece of gear. A lot of the ones I'm finding now are written to include the enchant name which you'd have to change every time, but I know I don't have to do that. I am not home now so I cannot copy it here, but when I get home, I'll paste it.

it's similar to this:

/script DoTradeSkill(GetTradeSkillSelectionIndex());
/script ReplaceEnchant();
Edited by Parisoftroy on 12/14/2012 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
12/14/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Jozie
Most of what you will level off of will not be worth the vellum.

Vendoring the vellums is still worth more money than using vendor armor, plus once you get into the requires level x range it's also notably cheaper
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What I had earlier was actually almost the whole macro. Here's for the OP if he comes back - if not, here's for any other enchanter:

/click ContainerFrame0Item7
/script DoTradeSkill(GetTradeSkillSelectionIndex());
/script ReplaceEnchant();

If you want to use this, you'll have to equip a piece of armor to enchant, open the enchant window and manually enchant it once. Then just hit the macro and it will re-enchant with the selected enchantment.

You can also use this for other professions (i.e. creating bolts of cloth by opening the tailoring window), but I don't think any of them are as time consuming as enchanting since the others have a "Create All" option.
Edited by Parisoftroy on 12/14/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]