Energy Issue...

90 Worgen Druid
Does anyone feel energy deprived as a feral druid?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
During PVE? Yes, definitely. After my initial burst and like 40 sec of awesomeness, I kinda sit there auto attacking with a Shred every few seconds and Rip, etc. (But my DPS is just fine, I'm rocking like 50k in PVP gear.)

During PVP? Nah, I'm usually not sitting there drilling someone unless Berserk or Tiger's Fury is up. A lot of my time is spent kiting, bleeding, etc. Plus the free Ravages from the tier bonus is REALLY nice, makes up for losing it with Feral Charge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ty Sohra, maybe I should give my feral a chance again.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
in pve it's more about pacing yourself anyway -- during the 1-4 sec you're "watching your energy bar" is time enough to glance around and see if there's anything else bad coming, esp. with boss mods.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Definitely a pacing game. Just as mana users would go OOM if they spam healed, or rage-tanks would have issues if they spammed their abiliites.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I do know what you mean, but it's more of a mindset-change that's required of the player. The majority of our damage is from white hits and bleeds, so we're designed to have those "down times" when you're just auto-attacking and watching bleeds tick while pooling energy for the next special attack.

Of course using Tiger's Fury on CD definitely helps. I haven't done any raiding since the first tier of Cata, but I used to just bind Shred and TF to the same button. Worked just fine for me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]