Looking for serious Arena partners.

90 Undead Priest
I have been playing casually with a friend but he doesn't want to PvP at all anymore. Based on my history in the arena in previous expansions, I do not feel my current abysmal rating reflects my potential.

I don't have any lofty goals (other than finding someone on Gorgonnash :P) but I would love to play some games each week at the 1800 level. Gear is a means to an end for me.

That being said, I am looking to start with someone who had a decent set of PvP gear...like 7000 resil. I want to see if I can find someone on Gorg before transfering to Illidan.

If you have a 3v3 or 5v5 team that needs a priest, and you guys play every week, I would love to join you.

2v2 with disc is an attrition game that works best with a high burst or high CC class. Ret Pally who knows how to use stuns would be great, or a high burst frosty mage. There are other classes that can work too...

Send me an in game mail if I don't respond here, but I will try. :)

I'm flexible if we use Vent/Skype/Gvoice...though Skype has the best sound quality imo and does awesome at muting background noise so you don't need push-to-talk.
Edited by Kastraelie on 12/11/2012 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Kastraelie
transfering to Illidan.

im kind of a big deal here!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
@ lvl 86....
Reply Quote
47 – 33 (59%)
@1300....
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Mickyward
transfering to Illidan.

No your not. I have toons on Illidan that have been there since BC. No one has ever heard of you there. More then half of Gorg never knew who you were. The only person you were ever a big deal to was yourself. Now get off Wow and go make my samich you icon clicking no skill !@#$.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Foamingsoup
I have toons on Illidan that have been there since BC.

lie

true

No one has ever heard of you there.

you have

when you can post on a toon that is 2200 then you can speak
KTHX
Reply Quote
My DK, pally, druid, and rogue are still on Illidan and this mage used to be on there.

Djpenguin was making fun of you so no you are not a big deal. I mean come on man, if that guy is laughing at you then you suck balls.

I don't need a toon at 2200 to know I am better then you and for the rest of Wow to know I am better then you. Micky, you are my samich !@#$%. When I say ham and cheese, you get in the kitchen and only speak to ask me what kind of bread I want. If I say cheese steak then you only say yes sir. This is your one and only purpose in life and here you are managing to even be a noob at that. Now get in the kitchen and don't leave till I say so.

If I want your opinion I will tell you what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
My DK, pally, druid, and rogue are still on Illidan and this mage used to be on there.

Djpenguin was making fun of you so no you are not a big deal. I mean come on man, if that guy is laughing at you then you suck balls.

I don't need a toon at 2200 to know I am better then you and for the rest of Wow to know I am better then you. Micky, you are my samich !@#$%. When I say ham and cheese, you get in the kitchen and only speak to ask me what kind of bread I want. If I say cheese steak then you only say yes sir. This is your one and only purpose in life and here you are managing to even be a noob at that. Now get in the kitchen and don't leave till I say so.

If I want your opinion I will tell you what it is.

bump

Oh and Micky keep playing ur rogue and being bad. @ 1300 wowza

P.S. arena > Life lolz
Edited by Jooshbag on 12/13/2012 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
tl;dr
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Mickyward
tl;dr

Mickyward can now add "got owned by text" to his wide list of things that have put him in the noob corner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]