Need help as fresh 90

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a resto druid and I just hit 90. I transferred all my gold off this server, so I can't afford a single boe. I've been running random dungeons since level 87 and got pretty much all I possibly could from them..

I'm pretty lost now, I'm afraid to queue for heroics because I don't think I'll be able to keep people alive. I only have a 431 ilvl, am I pretty much screwed?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I thought Heroic's were 440?

Anyway...
You will be fine in heroics. If you can, run with some friends or guildies, just people who won't be so harsh if you make a mistake.

Just learn the boss fights, a lot of them are just 'heal through it fights' but for some you will need to know wen to dispel and such.

They're really not hard, if you've been leveling as a resto druid and you have atleast a small grasp on the class and when to use what ability, you will most likely be fine. :)

Goodluck.

If you're concerned about your gear, do a Sha of Anger kill and hope you get lucky! You may get a tier piece or something. And he's really not hard. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I thought Heroic's were 440?

They are, I have some feral pieces that give me 441 ilvl. I can't play that though. :P

But alright thanks, I'll try what you suggested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/11/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Derple
I can't play that though

Going to Noxxic and researching the spec isn't that hard, honestly.

You *can* play it, you just *don't want* to.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Marína
I can't play that though

Going to Noxxic and researching the spec isn't that hard, honestly.

You *can* play it, you just *don't want* to.

That may be because he has some sort of a fear for making mistakes.

Also Derple, Noxxic.com is a decent site for getting the first specs of your spec down. Although it may not show healing rotations, since it's all priority.

If you plan to try out Feral in your heroic dungeons, I suggest going there (Noxxic) and also the WoW Forums and taking in all you can. It really does help.

Goodluck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]