Skyshard(s)

90 Orc Warrior
I was wondering if Skyshard's are Unique (10) per account or per character?..

Because.. I've been stuck @ 8 of them on my warrior FOREVER and I have 2 on my priest, but I don't want to delete the 2 off my priest if its only unique per char and my luck is incredibly unlucky?

Please help? lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I haven't even seen one Skyshard yet, so count yourself lucky to have 8 on one character, or even 2 on another.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Exalted on 1 character, Revered on 2 others and nearly revered on 4th and in TOTAL I have 1 skyshard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
They are not bound by account. If they were, the item would say Bind on Account and there'd be a quantity limit in the text.
Edited by Shazriim on 12/11/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/11/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Shazriim
They are not bound by account. If they were, the item would say Bind on Account and there'd be a quantity limit in the text.

Totally not what was asked.

As for the question I'm going to assume that it doesn't matter how many you have on another char since there isn't really anything in game that is like that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
May as well be BoA, since the mount is .....

Incidentally, I have just farmed the Mogu at the "stair" for 16 hours split between 2 days, probably killed 2000 mob in that time, and have only seen 1 skyshard for my effort.

I understand they nerfed the drop rate in the last few weeks so have to figure the % sites give are a bit misleading at this point. That said, aside from rare elites and daily bosses, the mogu at the "stair" are listed as having the highest drop rate on wowhead.
Edited by Quïzshøw on 1/2/2013 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I believe they're also changing it in 5.2 to make it so they are BoA now. I could be wrong, but I could've sworn I read that somewhere. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Linkt
I believe they're also changing it in 5.2 to make it so they are BoA now. I could be wrong, but I could've sworn I read that somewhere. :)

You are correct. I am excited!

I do not think however many one character has would in any way affect how many a different character has. I think it is just sheer dumb luck. But, whenever the next patch comes in, you'll be set.

/jealous
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I was wondering if Skyshard's are Unique (10) per account or per character?..

Because.. I've been stuck @ 8 of them on my warrior FOREVER and I have 2 on my priest, but I don't want to delete the 2 off my priest if its only unique per char and my luck is incredibly unlucky?

Please help? lol

I don't believe it is unique 10 to the account, a friend of mine has skyshards on at least two toons, and gained the 10 needed to tag Alani on one of them.
Reply Quote
Don't delete! I think they're turning BoA in 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]