Typing / Reading Korean Language In-Game

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Warrior
Just as the title says. I am wondering if there is any possible way for me to read and type in the Korean language in-game with the US WoW Client. I tried everything that I can think of but I could not find a solution. Even though I am fluent in both Korean and English, I can't really talk to people in this Korean guild.
I've tried the IME (Input Method Editor for WoW) and Uni code Font, but it didn't help at all.
If anyone has a solution, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
100 Blood Elf Priest
There is no Korean language pack available for the NA region client as there is not a large enough Korean player base to warrant the making and implementation of such a pack.
90 Worgen Hunter
In order to type 한글 in WoW, you have to change your actual system Locale to 'Korea' in the clock and region settings, under the Administration tab. Once you do this, all applications (including WoW) will automatically accept and recognize unicode and 한글.
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2014 09:52 AMPosted by Wickstead
In order to type 한글 in WoW, you have to change your actual system Locale to 'Korea' in the clock and region settings, under the Administration tab. Once you do this, all applications (including WoW) will automatically accept and recognize unicode and 한글.
This thread was from more than a year ago so it is highly unlikely that the OP will be back to see your post. This is why it is best to check the thread date before posting.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]