It's time to address this issue.

90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
Our server is not in the worst shape but it could be doing better. We all know there is a issue with the population of this server and that it would be most helpful and make the server better to have a larger community. it's time those that think so as well donn't just wish for it to happen but start to make Blizzard know this is a issue and to demand that they start to address it.

Ways to do this:

1. When you call, mention it.

2. When you open a ticket, mention it.

3. Post in the general section of these forums and let they know.

4. Mention it to friends and guild members and ask they to take part in letting Blizzard know this is a issue.

This is not a Lightenhoof is gone, dying or anything of that sort thread. It's a acknowledgment of a on going issue that needs to be addressed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Telling Blizzard about the population of our server will not do anything.

I don't want to undermine your idea, but many people have posted similar things in general discussion and nothing happens to those posts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
How about we just all get our RL friends to transfer to the hoof?

oh wait... :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LH does have a pop issue, but what is missing is the sense of community that existed previously in burning crusade and to a lesser extent Wrath. If that can be rekindled, then i see no reason as to why LH can't be good again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Instead of having only partially server merged areas in the world, all of the realms that are partially merged with Lightninghoof need to be brought to one realm such as Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I was just talking about this with someone, they need to merge servers a little bit and let the dead accounts choose to be a part of a realm (basically saving there character information on a universal server for all dead accounts) if they ever decide to come back.

A few issues would arise, but regardless it has been necessary for a long time.
Edited by Istarizen on 12/21/2012 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
56 Orc Warlock
I know merging realms would feel like it was downsizing, but I feel like having more people to play WITH would make more people want to come back and play. right?
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
@original poster re: to make blizzard know

Blizzard already knows the status of our realm and community likely better than anything you could tell them or have them notified of in regards to an issue.

Opening GM tickets in game is a waste of manpower and makes the wait already longer for legitimate in game issues that need immediate addressing. Building a community of players beyond offering easy ways to communicate is not Blizzard's job. It is ours.

If you do not like the community here, look for other people like you who want the same things you do or go to a community that already exists that meets your needs. Or grow this community further by bringing people here you enjoy gaming with.

These forums are pretty much watched by people already on Lightinghoof. You won't hit your target audience by talking to other Hoofers unless you're trying to meet other Hoofers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I like the super low pop, one of the reasons I play on the server!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree with Thrift... 100%. I would also like to add that blizzard did the smartest thing they could do with this server merger in certain areas thing. It's novel. My only gripe would be cross server high end raiding. I have all of these new friends and can't raid with them! Oh, and the real id friend cap. What?!?! I have over 100 friends??? Yes, but I guess that's why I'm not complaining. :-/
Lightninghoof is what you make of it. And that old school mentallity is still here if you know the right people. Side note, I'd like to point out the helpfulness of Fine Young Cannibles, Part Time Pro, Shuffle, Acid, and SSC with helping DSC take raiding more seriously. The welcome to the raiding community has been heart warming. :-)

Ok I'm done completely changing the subject and being positive.

*waves as she walks into the distance*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have to say that I haven't noticed much change, but then I have a lot of friends that I play with, and am bringing friends over from other servers....the CRZ is a great way to get your friends to come to the hoof, have a great game experiences use it to entice them to move over...CRZ for me is a big pain in the rear, but we can use it to our advantage.
Edited by Kwonlee on 1/15/2013 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/13/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Kwonlee
I have to say that I haven't noticed much change, but then I have a lot of friends that I play with, and am bringing friends over from other servers....the CRS is a great way to get your friends to come to the hoof, have a great game experiences use it to entice them to move over...CRS for me is a big pain in the rear, but we can use it to our advantage.

CRZ*

Cross Realm Zones.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have to say that I haven't noticed much change, but then I have a lot of friends that I play with, and am bringing friends over from other servers....the CRS is a great way to get your friends to come to the hoof, have a great game experiences use it to entice them to move over...CRS for me is a big pain in the rear, but we can use it to our advantage.

CRZ*

Cross Realm Zones.

lol I always called it Cross Realm Server but I changed it thanks :D
Edited by Kwonlee on 1/15/2013 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]