Deaf/HoH community

22 Troll Druid
Just out of pure curiosity, I was wondering how many deaf/HoH players we have (if we have any) on this server. I haven't seen anything posted on this realm forum about any deaf guilds or anything like that, but if they exist let me know! Also, I have Skype + webcam if you ever wanted to chat about the game or just in general. I don't know any other sign languages, so if you don't know ASL I'm sorry :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
HARK, KINGS!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hark! <3
Reply Quote
14 Human Warlock
12/12/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Batshftcrazy
Just out of pure curiosity, I was wondering how many deaf/HoH players we have (if we have any) on this server. I haven't seen anything posted on this realm forum about any deaf guilds or anything like that, but if they exist let me know! Also, I have Skype + webcam if you ever wanted to chat about the game or just in general. I don't know any other sign languages, so if you don't know ASL I'm sorry :(

I wish I had seen this sooner, I am also HoH. We should talk. :)
Edited by Vakarine on 1/22/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
US- Dunemaul they have a very good guild for the deaf. They are currently 9/16 Heroic. Very Very impresive imo. I have two friends that raid with them known as the Diaz brothers who are both Deaf and they are twins. The name of the guild is "That Deaf Guild" on US server Dunemaul. If you would like to contact me for more information on this feel free to whisper me in game or contact me via real id at thedude907@gmail.com. As for this server im not sure if we have any here on Deathwing. The last time i had any involvment with a deaf guild was on EU- Khazgoroth about four years ago.

-Pharm
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I'm deaf so my eldest sister's deaf both of us play on this realm... unless i have to get separate computer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Didn't realize there were deaf people besides myself on Deathwing.

What a small world.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Druid
Wow! I did not expect to get so many responses! If any of you would like to talk, my skype name is ohaiimjessalyn thank you guys for replying!
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Rogue
<-- been here since Nov 2007 always looking for new deaf friends... Im reachable on Skype, VP, Facetime, text, Facebook, etc... MSSD Class of '86..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://www.deafgamers.net/durusveritas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]