<On Cooldown> Recruiting R.I.P. Crazyfoki

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hello,

Our Realm wide beloved Disc/Shadow Priest Crazyfoki will be going back to school to prove to his dad he's not a fool. As such, in a sad time as this we must continue on with our raiding. We are seeking a Boomkin/Resto Druid, Disc/Shadow/Holy Priest, or a MW/WW Monk to fill his shoes on our core raid team. We are currently 4/16H 16/16N on Team Like a Baus, Team Motherlovers is 9/16N, and Team On a Boat is 4/16N < LF tank, started this past weekend. Our main team runs Monday and Wednessday 7:30PM to 11:30PM and Thursday 10:30PM to 12:30PM, however in Crazyfokis absence Thursday will likely change to 7:30PM to 11:30 PM as well. For more info please feel free to contact me in game Xanax#1901 or Laserlinegtx. To apply please visit our website www.oncooldownundermine.enjin.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
can i join i will get Glyph of Death Coil
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
can i join i will get Glyph of Death Coil

Ask Dalloden
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this user is ignoring you. so i am assuming he dont care.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Love the team names, /bump for ya'll
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
what really makes me sad is my ranks are starting to fall off bc they were from the first weeks we killed the bosses : / (people take more damage when they arent relaxed)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]