Awesome server is awesome?

95 Undead Rogue
Hello Ner'zhul,

I was thinking of starting over on a PVP server (PVE has lost it's luster), and this one appears to have the best balance of any server out there (from what I have seen on the site below). Ner'zhul has a good population size, amazing faction balance, and most importantly an apostrophe in the name.

Haven't decided if I stay Horde or go Alliance (gasp)

So is this server as balanced a pvp server as the numbers show?

Thanks for any help!

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Edit: I should note that I do plan on making a lowbie toon and checking out the chat and such in Org/SW, but I was asking more about at 90.
Edited by Shadowline on 12/12/2012 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I don't know how that site works but I've never ever seen that many horde players on at any given time not even close.

Maybe someone could explain?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bleeding Hollow is probably more of what you're looking for. Ner'zhul is relatively low pop.

BH is high pop on both sides, almost 1:1 Alliance to Horde ratio.

Multiple guilds on both factions dedicated solely to World PVP.

80% of the realm's population is composed of mouth-breathing, keyboard-turning mongoloids and their realm forums remind me of a high school cafeteria in a low-income ethnic area where the water has been contaminated by some sort of radioactivity or nuclear waste, causing mild to severe levels of mental retardation or deformation.

Some people don't seem to mind this, however.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Alliance is a little more active on this server than horde, but queue times for PVP are good, this is probably the most competitive battlegroup for PVP in WoW, so at higher levels beware, the competition is fierce from the people on Tichondrius.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
According to http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us there is a 1:0.77 Horde:Alliance ratio with about 5400 people on this server. I believe wowprogress uses a more sophisticated system to check realm population as the people at wowprogress have developed a system to determine if multiple characters belong to the same account, so I believe they won't count alts as multiple people.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight

80% of the realm's population is composed of mouth-breathing, keyboard-turning mongoloids and their realm forums remind me of a high school cafeteria in a low-income ethnic area where the water has been contaminated by some sort of radioactivity or nuclear waste, causing mild to severe levels of mental retardation or deformation.

This is every WoW server! You're screwed either way
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bleeding Hollow is probably more of what you're looking for. Ner'zhul is relatively low pop.

BH is high pop on both sides, almost 1:1 Alliance to Horde ratio.

Multiple guilds on both factions dedicated solely to World PVP.

Some people don't seem to mind this, however.

mmmm, subtle racism.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]