Battle.net Error #114

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
This issue has been resolved. If you're still experiencing problems, try clearing your cache folder. The instructions can be found in our Error #114 support article.

=================================================================

Update:

64bit appears to be working again. You can now safely switch back to using it.

Happy Gaming!

Update: Try using the following workaround.

• Open the game launcher
  • Click Options ► Game preferences
  • Put a check mark on Launch 32-bit client ► Click ok
  • Try logging in

This is not a permanent change. Once the issue is resolved, you can go back to using the 64 bit client.

We’re aware that players are receiving a Battle.net error #114 when attempting to login to the game and the issue is under investigation.

We’ll provide additional information as soon as it becomes available to us. Thank!

This thread will remain open, but please be aware that posts violating the Forum Code of Conduct.
Edited by Roraks on 12/12/2012 3:34 PM PST
85 Worgen Rogue
FP?
90 Dwarf Paladin
but I need to farm honor
90 Orc Warlock
I too am having the same #114 issue. Can log into D3 just fine though.
90 Human Warlock
Any ETA on when the issue might get resolved aka do I wait 1 hour or 2 or should I just go out tonight
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)
90 Pandaren Mage
so i cant play?
90 Night Elf Hunter
well at least they know its an issue. guess i should go study for those finals while i wait for them to fix this... urgh
90 Orc Death Knight
12/12/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Obscurity
Any ETA on when the issue might get resolved aka do I wait 1 hour or 2 or should I just go out tonight
90 Undead Priest
Gotta love it :)
90 Troll Hunter
Is everybody who have this problem use an authentificator???
90 Troll Priest
I just got home and had this pop up.

Additionally, some time between 4:30 - 4:45 PM EST I was also unable to connect to the mobile armory. One whisper came through, strangely enough, but I could not log into the app to view it.
Edited by Ashleycakez on 12/12/2012 2:28 PM PST
87 Blood Elf Warlock
I have the same issue,error number 114.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
:( *crosses fingers hoping for a quick restore*
90 Draenei Shaman
12/12/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Drpz
not sure if this will help..but i managed to get it working by not using the launcher....just go into ur WOW folder and launch the game from wow.exe...worked for me(not my solution)

Confirming, that works.
90 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Drpz

This worked for me as well.
90 Night Elf Druid
Getting it on Wyrmrest Accord
90 Human Paladin
You should go out tonight. WoW will be around when you come back... even if you bring back a "friend"
73 Human Hunter
Everyone is having this problem.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]