Expel harm ???

Guys earlier today i saw my expel harm doing something funny. i used it and it just spammed that green thing on a enemy player in arena. ?? the green dust fog thing just spammed how is that triggered ? and how do i do that again. ? passive spell or what ? i can't find any explenation !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eon
12/12/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Fistpanzer
Guys earlier today i saw my expel harm doing something funny. i used it and it just spammed that green thing on a enemy player in arena. ?? the green dust fog thing just spammed how is that triggered ? and how do i do that again. ? passive spell or what ? i can't find any explenation !

EH does damage to a nearby enemy equal to 50% of how much it heals. That mist is just the visual effect of that happening. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How does one get level 90 and not know hos abilities
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
To be fair I am color blind (color deficient- cannot see red-green too well) so I didn't even know there was a green effect.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Noidentity
To be fair I am color blind (color deficient- cannot see red-green too well) so I didn't even know there was a green effect.

Same here, RG, and never noticed an associated spell effect. I also occasionally have trouble with some fight mechanics depending on the color of the effect and the color of the ground. For instance the dust cloud that the trash on Gara'jal lays down is hard to see, especially when I'm zoomed way out.
Reply Quote
How does one get level 90 and not know hos abilities

cuz i looked through my spellbook i see nothing. but now i know what it does.
don't blame me for not putting a passive so i can read it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]