Krasarang PvP Dailies/Fights

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I am simply curious if anyone actually participates in any fights out in Krasarang. The server is dead, I am well aware of that, but i have some hint of hope that there is some action out there. If that is the case, I would love to try and get some sort of organized deal going on, so we could bring back actual fun pvp again, and not just mindless grinding for honor and conquest.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Almost everyday I see groups down there. Its been a pretty fun place for the most part. I can imagine on a more populated server its total chaos.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I enjoy killing a horde as often as I can. Especially in the cave :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Note to horde. If you see a member of Immemorial doing dailies assume they have PVP gear and can @###%*%@ you. It'll save you a lot of headaches.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Now that people don't pay to have me beat the living !@#$ out of you in stormwind - the guards don't put up an uber 20% of your life per hit fight - I sometimes drop in and watch torakk dust all the baddies with ease ;)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Vouch Chabee = #1
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]