dear blizzard,i know it must be hard

90 Dwarf Paladin
Been playing 3 yr's now seen the up's and down's started with a lock now i have 6 toons at this point i like to think i started when thing's were on the up and up cata was fun at least the start before everyone started QQing about duungeon's to hard group's can't find a healer to get them thru tank's taking to much damage noone knew how to cc. To be honest was awsome fun a tru challenge i was hard core pve'r. got into a progression raiding guild downed my first herioc's truly fun. thank you for that. 3 month's later you bent the knee and made everything a gimmie pve became a droneless repitition of my time. there is no skill when all you have to do is look at the certain vid's and see the strat's stand where you need to stand and repeat everyweek. so i turned to pvp it was a whole new world where a player is challenged where quick response's and learning other class's aswell as your own. where true skill is shown ive learned alot came along way in a few season's. This last x-pac was a total step-back in progression gaming dumbing it down making fewer button's taking away a talent tree and replacing it with that pos tree cookie "cutter build's" you call well i still see the same build's from the same class's for pve or pvp what you did was take away a player's true choice's and making a toon really unique and playable for them. and don't get me started on hotfix's for a game that has as much $ put into and the amount of error's is lmfao are you even tryin anymore do you even know what your client's want ? you have made this game unfun at every turn and every aspect GG !!!! I am olny lucky i found LoL sooner to feed my appetite oh and btw if you were really trying for a game that was about bring the player not the toon should really check it out!! ty all and enjoy your ever failing game
P.S YOU REALLY ADDED POKEMON into the game really ?????
sub caneled peace xD
Edited by Kharas on 12/13/2012 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kharas Wall of Text hit you for 65406540624137 (6540879780 Overkil) (Critical)

Your complaints really aren't even valid. The removal of the talent trees? Seriously? Blizzard basically took every cookie cutter build that we were using ANYWAY and put them in as baseline and then gave us several new abilities that were actually choices (for the most part...). Lack of challenge in dungeons? They never wanted them to be challenging in this expansion. They wanted Challenge Modes to be 'challenging' (wow, whodathunkit). You're complaining about pet battles? Don't do 'em, problem solved.

Have fun with LoL, don't let the door hit you, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/12/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Kharas

Yes. And if they only would put it on my cell phone I would be really ecstatic about it too.

Been playing 3 yr's now seen the up's and down's

What ups and downs? You never experienced what it was like trying to find a dungeon group by spamming trade chat. You completely missed Ulduar, you never fought Onyxia at level 60...

You completely missed the part of the game where they actually hid item levels from characters, that they obfuscated what each and ever stat did. Were you aware there was a point in the game where Hunters needed on everything because they thought every stat benefited them, including spirit/spell power pieces!?

You missed out on the actual point in the game where you could ninja loot, because there was no loot system imposing automatic rolls on items, so whoever looted the corpse got the gear! You haven't a clue just how wonderful this game has been for the last three years compared to Vanilla and BC!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Sethmann

Yes. And if they only would put it on my cell phone I would be really ecstatic about it too.

I will squeal when I can play WoWemon on my phone / kindle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
taking away a talent tree and replacing it with that pos tree cookie "cutter build's" you call well i still see the same build's from the same class's for pve or pvp

You're posting this on a Ret Paladin? Pretty sure you were either specced "Ret PvE," "Ret PvP," or "wrong."

You've either never played Pokemon, or you're terrible at it. Roll Club: Serpent's Spine is basically F-Zero X then.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
to those 4 of you that posted rofl i all have to do is look at your lame cheeve's and see your raid's and dungeon cheeve's they all look as if they were completed after the material was washed nerfed. none of it relevent those so called baseline talents were abitles to make you unique totaly missed the point i guess in the 3 yrs ive been playing i came alot further then you .
this thread wasnt for nubs to post's itz direct to blizz on my farewell for lack of trying to make a better flowing game.
btw none of current raid's are completed having trouble nubs ? or waiitng for a another nerf to the raid's ? lfr gear and cheeve's dont count btw those are gimmies
btw seth i was around when everyone was able to ninja so what whats yor point i was also around when there was hidden item lvls in 3 yrs my cheeve points are almost as high as yours and all relevent something of which i can brag about come talk to me when you down a herioc raid when itz relevent
Edited by Kharas on 12/13/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Oh no you did not just diss WoWkemon. Get out.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
this another toon i never lvled this is kharas btw
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
this is another alt of mine <
Reply Quote
and another lol what were you talking about ret spec had nothign to do with what i was talking about serinicas i have many alt and have played many diffrent specs
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
lock # 1 serincas ill post another from my other lock aswell
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
the point i was tryin to make was i was really into this game when it was challening not what we have today they would rather add usless dribble like attack of zombies or pokemon then actaul make the true mmo this used to be . we are already months into this x-pac and they still havent cant find a balance in the game one week we nerf this next week that they dont know what they are doing hotfix hotfix hotfix. the few who wil post here i can see have never truly played this game at challengein lvls all i have to do is look at your cheeves and see. goodbye wow
Edited by Zuriath on 12/13/2012 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yeah, heaven forbid they add fun little minigames and stuff for people like me, who know they can't do the most challenging stuff but want to have fun anyway.

The pokemon thing is actually pretty fun though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]