Elder Charms after already being saved!

90 Night Elf Warrior
**EDIT**
After testing it with having killed the boss already for the week, you can infact repeat the boss over and over and get a chance at loot with your bonus rolls.

Hello!

On Sunday I went to LFR Terrace of Endless Spring and we killed the first boss. I got my gold bag and didn't use a bonus roll. Everyone left the raid before Tsulong, no idea why... but ok!
The raid filled 2 more times and people continued to leave so I decided to do the rest on Monday.

Monday comes around, I kill the first boss for the 2nd time for the week. So of course no loot or gold bag, but the bonus roll popped up!! I was surprised!

So now my question is...!?!/11!! Had I pressed the bonus roll would have I had a chance at loot? Meaning I can use all my elder charms in one week on the same boss if I killed it 10 times if I wanted too? Or is it a guaranteed gold bag or quite simply a destroying of a valuable coin?

Thanks,
Switchy!

TLDR: I was saved to a boss and the bonus roll popped up. Can I potentially use my bonus roll on that boss 10 times for the week if I wanted too?
Edited by Switchykins on 12/11/2012 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I do believe that the bonus roll is available regardless of how many times you run it. Only dictated by the number of coins you have.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ok cool! :)

I would still like confirmation if possible that it won't only give me gold, or destroy the coin because I'm saved already! That would be a real shame :(
Edited by Switchykins on 12/11/2012 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Ok cool! :)

I would still like confirmation if possible that it won't only give me gold, or destroy the coin because I'm saved already! That would be a real shame :(

The bonus roll is identical to the normal roll.
You have the exact same chances of getting loot or just gold.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just bumping this with an answer in case someone uses the search feature or google and finds the thread!

Aarschott was correct!
I went back to LFR Terrace of Endless Spring having being saved for the week and used a bonus roll and managed to get Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion! Although I was Single Minded Fury and would have preferred the One-handed weapon(well I assumed i'd get that for my spec, meh!), at least we have an answer!

Thanks all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]