Can I get my thread back or at least my first

90 Human Rogue
post? I spent a lot of time and effort v.v

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200183985
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
If it's been deleted, nope. It cannot be restored by Blizzard and reporting it would be a violation of the forum rules anyway.

Not to mention that if the thread was not here in CS, then the agents here also can do nothing as they do not cross moderate any other forums.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Nope, once its deleted its gone forever. You're welcome to email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com (from your b-net email) to find out why the thread was moderated, but they won't reinstate it. You'll also want to avoid reposting it as doing so is against the forum CoC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Aww but it was about my suggestions for rogues... why did they delete it? =(
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Valenntine

They tend to delete entire threads when they've been completely derailed...such as a current popular thread here in CS.

Hopefully when they delete it, they'll take all the childish trolls with it.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
12/11/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Valenntine

We could not explain why, no one in the CS forum moderates outside of this forum, you will want to inquire at wowreportedpost@blizzard.com , but also know in advance they may not mail back any information in regards to this moderation. In general, posts about moderation are also not allowed.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
While it may not have been anything you did, OP, the thread may have degenerated so badly that rather than clean most of the posts out it was better to nuke it completely. You can find out by dropping an email to the address I provided.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
I have a habit of typing my longer posts into Google Docs.

That way if the forums decided to eat it I have a copy automatically saved on google docs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]