Recruit a Friend Error/Bug?

90 Night Elf Priest
I recently gifted my friend a 5$ WoW Battle Chest. She made an entire new account using the recruit a friend program. She followed all the directions to get started with recruit a friend. We attempted to see if it worked so she logged on her starter edition account before she put in the code for the battlechest. Nothing was working when we both logged in. We both were friends and in a group. We were both level 1. We thought maybe she had to put the code in, so she did. We then tried to see if it worked on her new battle chest account and still nothing happened. I was stumped because nothing is showing up like the new summon friend ability or the triple exp. I was wondering does it take time to work? Or is it a bug? Or did we do something wrong? Ill be really greatful if someone has an answer to my problem! Thanks :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
From the sounds of it, your friend did not set the RaF account up correctly so will need to contact Billing to have them fix it since nobody on the forums can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]