Appearently Whinning works so...

1 Troll Hunter
Can we boomkins get a buff please?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Odine

Constructive posts with logs/data in addition to theory craft are better than simply asking for a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Constructive posts with logs/data in addition to theory craft are better than simply asking for a buff.

Didn't help hunters. Given the speed at which mages got their issue addressed and worked on I would think the OP was in the right track
Edited by Prieto on 12/11/2012 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Whine has a g now and whining uses two n's.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
12/11/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Warping

Yup because mages "our combustion does less damage" is theory crafting lol.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
12/11/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Otsego

The extra "n" was a typo however did you seriously ask why there is a g there? i guess you spell whining like this: Whinin
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Didn't help hunters. Given the speed at which mages got their issue addressed and worked on I would think the OP was in the right track

Serpent sting buff by 100% and the logs are showing quite an improvement so stop your whinging.

Fire mages have not been buffed back to where they were we are still .2 from the CM position it was at only gained back .05

No buff back to combustion at ll it is lower than 5.0.5 levels. The Inferno blast buff to Cleave does nothing for Raiding as a whole and is a move in the wrong direction, spec doesn't need more cleave.

I swear people see what they want to see when reading patch notes. Bottom line is Fire mages are still massively nerfed since for the original Dual 50% nerfs to combust and CM. Mages are nobodys favourites, The frostbomb today should be indicative of this as well.

Have a problem with the class you play? Explain and discuss the issue and how you think it can be corrected.
Edited by Kerbs on 12/11/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/11/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Odine

The extra "n" was a typo however did you seriously ask why there is a g there? i guess you spell whining like this: Whinin

The other thread bawbaggin' about mage fixes has "whinge" in the title.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Serpent sting buff by 100% and the logs are showing quite an improvement so stop your whinging.

compare that to mages getting their issue addressed & worked on. within weeks to hunters waiting from beta where we already knew the state of our pve dps to 5.1
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
You should stop posting on alts nyteshadow, it isn't nice. It seems like you're playing a shadow priest more than boomkin these days anyways.
Edited by Harlach on 12/11/2012 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

compare that to mages getting their issue addressed & worked on. within weeks to hunters waiting from beta where we already knew the state of our pve dps to 5.1

We got soem pretty good hunters in our guild and they do fine, the buffs have helped of coarse but BM and Survival are doing great.

Fire mages have not had the issues addressed at all, Crit scaling has been a permanent problem. There are many classes and specs with outstanding issues that should be a concern to all that have not been addressed in what could be called a timely manner.

Marksman for one could use more love as well, complaining that other classes are getting better treatment is silly, unless you are counting the massive gutter dropping nerf as better treatment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Don't post on things you are ignorant of. Critical Mass went from 1.5 -> 1.25 -> 1.3. They adjusted the nerf by 0.05 on Critical Mass. That is hardly significant. If anything, it was expected as Blizzard themselves stated they'd adjust as necessary.

Just because a class you dislike got a "buff" doesn't make it significant.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Prieto

We used parses and the likes as opposed to just theorycraft (Which was lacking in itself for boomkins).

Yup because mages "our combustion does less damage" is theory crafting lol.

Wait why do you care about raiding DPS when you haven't even done LFR?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7320452176
Other threads exist which go into more theory craft than actual data, those are easy to find.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
My hunter damage is fine.

All other classes for a buff just need to say they are below fire mages, blizzard has made it clear that before was to low.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

We got soem pretty good hunters in our guild and they do fine, the buffs have helped of coarse but BM and Survival are doing great.

Fire mages have not had the issues addressed at all, Crit scaling has been a permanent problem. There are many classes and specs with outstanding issues that should be a concern to all that have not been addressed in what could be called a timely manner.

Marksman for one could use more love as well, complaining that other classes are getting better treatment is silly, unless you are counting the massive gutter dropping nerf as better treatment.

You cant really negate the fact that they are looking into how your spec is doing weeks after the nerf. Hunters where only told our damage was up to par with others and leading on some fights when our best spec was in lower end of the middle.

Not until the stealth buff to hawk did we get any assurance that they where aware of the state our dps was in. This is discounting the current bugs & broken abilities that the class has and have either not been addressed or have been coped out as "skill abilities"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/11/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Warping
We used parses and the likes as opposed to just theorycraft (Which was lacking in itself for boomkins).

a week's worth, which when we tried to use where told that it was insufficient.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Prieto
You cant really negate the fact that they are looking into how your spec is doing weeks after the nerf.

Are they?
Or are we?
We have used our data god knows how many times, on this forum which developers read to get coverage about just how extreme the nerf was.

I don't and haven't seen such coverage about hunters on the damage dealing section, ever.

a week's worth, which when we tried to use where told that it was insufficient.

They said the same to us.
Check ghostcrawlers twitter.
Edited by Warping on 12/11/2012 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
and this is the worst way to ask for buffs
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Don't post on things you are ignorant of. Critical Mass went from 1.5 -> 1.25 -> 1.3. They adjusted the nerf by 0.05 on Critical Mass. That is hardly significant. If anything, it was expected as Blizzard themselves stated they'd adjust as necessary.

Just because a class you dislike got a "buff" doesn't make it significant.

Did i say anything about significant? I said addressed which it was and also worked on which the .05 buff qualifies as since they are paying attention to where you are. Just because you feel attacked in this tread doesn't mean I'm claiming fire mages are back to where they where
Edited by Prieto on 12/11/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I find it funny that WW monks have been hurting for cleave since beta but Mage Cleave gets nerfed and immediately adjusted and fixed.

You can tell which classes get the priority at Blizz HQ.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]