[A] Secret Santa Funzies

90 Human Warlock
Post in this thread if you want to participate!

How it works.
-People sign up
-On December 20th I will random all the people that signed up and assign them someone else that posted
-lvl 90 only (We don't want a bunch of lvl 1's from 1 person trying to get free stuff and not participating aswell
-On the 20th you will receive mail from me giving you your assigned person
-You find them a gift of some sort, big or small. Gift wrap it and send it to them on the 25th (or as close to the 25th as you can, due to not being able to be on)
-Alliance only! (Sorry horde im out of character slots so I wouldn't be able to send you mail =3)
Hope we get a bunch of people to participate in the fun!
Edited by Mimzyxoxo on 12/11/2012 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sign me up!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i'm in :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok Mimy I'm down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like fun :) sign me up as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sounds like fun - sign me up
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There was an error in the random. I didn't realize Semma was cross server and i deleted the list so if you didnt recieve something let me know and i will take care of it
Edited by Mimzyxoxo on 12/19/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Still haven't received my Secret Santa gift, QQ!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You must have gotten Semma, the off realm player then that Mimzy was referring to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i guess i messed up the whole secret santa thing. i never got a name so i guess i forgot about it. i'm sorry your secret santa was wrecked...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Semma, you wouldn't have gotten a name because, unless you have a character here on Eonar, there's no way you could really receive or give anything to someone here. since you're on another server that kinda excludes you from the secret santa festivities for us eonarians.

your heart was in the right place tho!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]