Resto PvP?

90 Human Warlock
What kind of spot is it in currently?

I'm leveling a PvP healer for my friend, and my druid is already at 40, so I just wanna know before I bother to level any more.

Not looking for FOTM, just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
strong, and fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/12/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Legend
strong, and fun.

Woo! :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
My mains a Shaman but I started to lvl a druid due to how strong they are in arenas, got him to 64 so far and loving it! The mobility and cc coming from a Shaman is amazing so far.
Edited by Banksyink on 12/12/2012 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/12/2012 03:50 AMPosted by Banksyink
My mains a Shaman but I started to lvl a druid due to how strong they are in arenas, got him to 64 so far and loving it! The mobility and cc coming from a Shaman is amazing so far.

In the pvp arena finals there wasn't any druids at all, So if you compair a druid to a shaman in arena's in resto spec, the shaman is way stronger in arena's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/12/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Serithin

In the pvp arena finals there wasn't any druids at all, So if you compair a druid to a shaman in arena's in resto spec, the shaman is way stronger in arena's.

Since the shaman nerf druids have more viable comps
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Playing as rdruids in arena have some comp limitation, but those you counter, you can overpower enemy easily.

Shaman have wider comp and can counter more comp.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/12/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Bloód

Since the shaman nerf druids have more viable comps

What shaman nerf?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can't drop totems while silenced.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/12/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Procrus
Can't drop totems while silenced.

Pretty much, It was easy enough CC'ing us so with the nerf It's become frustrating just waiting to get bursted down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]