[A] <Blood of Lordaeron>

90 Human Paladin
What if I was unable to pay much attention to the show?

Edit: They were watching it while I was nearby! I'm reading it now!
Edited by Genette on 12/12/2012 10:41 AM PST
90 Human Warrior
Don't be hating.
90 Human Paladin
If I don't keep my nails looking nice, what will MG like me for? My wit?

Yeah I'll stick to the nails.
60 Tauren Shaman
12/12/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Kimchi
Nope. Can't even say GRRM.

I was bothered by how they added Jojen and Meera to A Clash of Kings, when they were never in the show. I mean, did we really need more kids running around?
90 Human Paladin
I like how the HBO series has created a new generation of fans. I tried to get friends to read the books years ago and they were like "George who?" Now everyone is reading them after watching the show.
90 Human Paladin
I think it's time to spoil a surprise.

I've been working for actually a little bit now on a guild picture. Vesp ask for it a little while back. Haven't show any WIP yet. Should have it done by Mid Jan or so. I'm adding members as I go. The picture is at 18" x 24"@300dpi. Killing my computer (so I got myself 32g of RAM) saving takes moderate about of time for a painting

Anyways... assuming I can finish without messing up I'm going to make a prototype print and frame it. I will post pictures of it hanging on my wall. MINE and only mine! (Because printing is gonna be expensive ugh)

So far I got the following character sketched in: ( not in any particular order in the picture btw)

Madelynne (Almost done)
Asuryan (refine sketch)
Aldaim (refine sketch)
Genette (refine sketch)
Catelynne (rough sketch)
Jeremaes (rough sketch)
Malakk (rough sketch)
Nikephoros (very rough sketch)
Velgim (don't even look like person yet)
Blackmorn (some scribble lines)
Rhoen (I'm still thinking of a position)
Danyl (same as rhoen)

If you're an active member and you don't see your name on the list I probably need you to say something because I can't remember everyone. That doesn't mean I don't love you, don't worry!

I will try my best to fit active members in. I've been coming back and forth with this project. Don't wanna burn out. It's basically at a character a day. Probably... Maybe. (I skip days some times)

..and no I won't show you any WIP. Not for this one at less. I've been recording though so maybe youtube. No promises though.

Okay, so maybe mid Jan is a bit ambious. Let's say mid Feb or late Feb. Will keep updating you guys though.
Edited by Kelcyn on 12/12/2012 11:47 AM PST
88 Human Warrior
I can give you a position for Danyl and Rhoen.

That's awesome, and it's cool that people think I'm active!
60 Tauren Shaman
12/12/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Blackmorn
I like how the HBO series has created a new generation of fans. I tried to get friends to read the books years ago and they were like "George who?" Now everyone is reading them after watching the show.

I actually caved in after years of pestering from a couple of my friends, since at the time I was pretty judgmental about the content and was pretty adamant that fantasy books were for nerds. Once the show came out they only pushed harder, and at that point it was inescapable.
12/12/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Redkel
Nope. Can't even say GRRM.

I was bothered by how they added Jojen and Meera to A Clash of Kings, when they were never in the show. I mean, did we really need more kids running around?

I think I read somewhere that they'll show up next season, but not sure how they will.
100 Human Warrior
blubberhood of borederon
90 Human Warlock
Poor Genette, forever doing Eshkander's chores.
90 Human Paladin
We went two whole days without a thread. That was unacceptable!
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Cythe
Poor Genette, forever doing Eshkander's chores.

Sure beats shoveling soil over yet another strangled strumpet?
90 Human Paladin
"Your kind are a weed in the field that is Lordaeron." The Knight said to the captive Forsaken angrily "Always horrible until the harvest." He chuckled slightly to himself, impaling the Forsaken where its heart would be. "It's almost harvesting season."
90 Human Paladin
Cate fights tigers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]