disc priest taking a huge hit once again

90 Night Elf Priest
.PvP
The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wonder if that reduces shields as well, would be cool if it didn't.

And doesn't everyone take the reduction?...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
yeh all healer take the 15% nerf but I mean disc heal was already weak in pvp so it's even weaker now
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Woooow..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/12/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Jessqt
Woooow..

its ok! according to your last comment I saw "priest are fine and we dont need the buffs". So this does nothing according to you. All good right!

no this some gay s h i t
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Meh. At this point I just don't care anymore. We'll see what 5.2 brings.

More than anything I'm annoyed at how slow Blizzard is at implementing PvP fixes this expansion. In Cataclysm we were awful at launch, even more so than in Mists, but at least we got several buffs in 4.0.6. This time we got Focused Will back after 2 months, and then have to wait another couple of months at least to get serious fixes. Unacceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Woooow..

its ok! according to your last comment I saw "priest are fine and we dont need the buffs". So this does nothing according to you. All good right!

no this some gay s h i t
I've never said that without including "our mana regen is terrible though" in the same statement. And no, priests are worse now with the debuff.
Btw, why don't you post on your main?
Edited by Jessqt on 12/12/2012 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blizz's phasing heals out of pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've done about 20 Bgs as Disc, and well, I think I'm officially going to stop trying and just be Shadow.

I just feel horrible about it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Blizz's phasing heals out of pvp

Good. They should phase warriors out too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Did a couple BGs since the hotfix.... Hahahahahaha.

I don't even want to step foot in arena anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's funny how you don't understand that this is a buff to disc priest vs other healers lol..
Reply Quote
97 Human Priest
12/13/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Hologram
It's funny how you don't understand that this is a buff to disc priest vs other healers lol..

... I don't know what WoW patch you're playing, but on the current live patch with the 30% healing reduction battle fatigue. This is a nerf across the board for healing spells in general. Absorption is most likely taken into account as well with this battle fatigue debuff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

... I don't know what WoW patch you're playing, but on the current live patch with the 30% healing reduction battle fatigue. This is a nerf across the board for healing spells in general. Absorption is most likely taken into account as well with this battle fatigue debuff.

Citation on your absorbtion nerf and ill shut up
not to mention you don't even pvp?
Edited by Hologram on 12/13/2012 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Blood fear should also make the warlock's video card melt, but somehow I don't see that happening, unfortunately. :c
Reply Quote
What the !@#$ is wrong with blizzard? They could fix rdruid and some other things with other healers...but priests?! We are the worst why nerf us more!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Blizzard isn't nerfing priests, they're nerfing healers. Priests just happen to be healers. They've said repeatedly they prefer to make the broader changes first and then handle the more precise changes for individual specs.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
This doesn't affect priests as much bc of absorption. Really hurts Druids though
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2012 05:03 AMPosted by Bestworld

Blood fear should also make the warlock's video card melt, but somehow I don't see that happening, unfortunately. :c

^

Does the nerf only affect healing spells (ie from monks/druids/shaman/priests/pallies) or is it all forms of healing? Sometimes when I see a warrior do close to 1 million healing in an arena I want to throw a boot at small kittens. (Heals that can't be dispelled/interrupted and don't have a cast time/channel, and in general have zero affect on them rolling my face).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/15/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Kòtowari

^

Does the nerf only affect healing spells (ie from monks/druids/shaman/priests/pallies) or is it all forms of healing? Sometimes when I see a warrior do close to 1 million healing in an arena I want to throw a boot at small kittens. (Heals that can't be dispelled/interrupted and don't have a cast time/channel, and in general have zero affect on them rolling my face).

This nerf doesn´t affect warriors since their healing is linked to their stamina (life hit-points). Sad but true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]