Shattered Hand Wiki

90 Night Elf Hunter
The history needs to be updated for Cataclysm and MoP, all the rest of alliance leaving, horde taking over, whatever happened on horde because I'm one of the few ally here who don't play horde on this server at all, AND then the retardation that is alliance raiding now. ALSO The Business coming to power, that's really all I know about horde lately. Yup.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/12/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Elfsaccuracy
ALSO The Business coming to power

You would be mistaken, good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't forget Thundercats is all we ask... and No Darkcheddar complaining about being a Bridge Jumper
Reply Quote
39 Human Warrior
so i just read this SH -wiki and while nothing from BC and beyond would i care about, i have to Say the fact that Purge is completely omitted makes me say wtf.... nothing about SH being the first server to craft the first artifact in WoW history, nothing about AQ and who were the only Scarab Lords SH produced etc..., nothing about the Lord Kazzak fights, etc....

also to add if you go to http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Shattered-Hand there is the part about the first artifact being crafted. What is missing is that Death and Taxe's were ally's with Purge just like Drama and Skyfang were. With each alliance having hate for each other but yet Drama and skyfang not being as close to each other as Purge and Death and Taxes Purge loaned the ingots that D&T needed to get world first just so Skyfang wouldnt get that achievement.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYxVuEpSP4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95-ckaAxPc
Edited by Sun on 12/20/2012 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Bamf
ALSO The Business coming to power

You would be mistaken, good sir.

Mad
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/yawn

Wake me up when you do something noteworthy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
WTB competition
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/20/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Ultimakilla
WTB competition

You can not really say that because of this

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shattered-hand/The+Business

"We are a Horde guild residing on US-Shattered Hand (PVP EST). 10H hardcore raiding is our primary focus, with the intent of pushing top 20 US in MoP...."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/21/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Bagamuti
WTB competition

You can not really say that because of this

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shattered-hand/The+Business

"We are a Horde guild residing on US-Shattered Hand (PVP EST). 10H hardcore raiding is our primary focus, with the intent of pushing top 20 US in MoP...."

What?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]