Error 114

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
I don't know if the servers are down or what, but I can't seem to log into my account or my wifes, I don't see any other threads about it being down. Anyone ever gotten this error and know a fix? Was working 5 minutes ago but suddenly cannot enter game, I deleted Cache folder like I was told to when searching the error. Anyone?
90 Undead Mage
Same, a friend and I are dealing with it right now. Glad to know it's not just us.
90 Night Elf Druid
Yup, I am stuck too
90 Human Paladin
Forums (posts)are popping up on Technical Support first one was yesterday now there are more from all over the place.

Like when I think of something but my fingers only type out half.
Edited by Drageth on 12/12/2012 2:17 PM PST
90 Orc Hunter
RAAAGE
90 Troll Priest
can't log in either
92 Blood Elf Hunter
Same happening to me as well.
90 Orc Warlock
Same here, I tried logging in a few minutes ago and I got a couple of different errors.
65 Gnome Death Knight
Same here, ERROR #114
100 Night Elf Priest
I JUST came onto the forums to look for any information. Same thing is happening to me.
90 Pandaren Monk
same here
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same, two of us cant get in
90 Night Elf Death Knight
SEE?! It IS the end of the world!!!
90 Tauren Warrior
Can't log in either
me too
No!!! I can't do all my dailies yet!!!
90 Goblin Mage
Getting the same error, it's possible it's an issue with the 64b client.
90 Pandaren Monk
Tons of us are having this problem. Tried all the Bilzz suggestions and zip. Worked fine yesterday after the maintenance. Today Error 114. :(

There are lots of posts in Tech Support, this is also apparently happening on Diablo as well. I'm in California, so I'm even somewhat, close to Blizz. lol Well about 70 miles or so. Since it's a big problem, I'm sure they are working on it, we will just have to be patient.

No gaming for now. I will apparently be stuck with Christmas shopping. /shudders.
41 Tauren Paladin
There's a post in the Technical Support Forums on this same topic. Appears Blizzard has nothing for us yet but a ton of players are experiencing this problem including myself. Hopefully within the next hour or so we will see a blue post on what's happening.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]