Error 114

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Rogue
I changed pass and still having a log in error come up :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Exodäi
idk, but when i try to go on my 86 dk or 55 druid (they are in SW) on darkspear NA, it says the world server is down, but when i go on my lower lvls who arent in SW, it works

Im getting the same problem with this pally all my other chars seem to work a little bit weird that were both from darkspear and having problems (my char is at the BWL entrance) wonder if its eastern kingdoms or somthing idk
90 Human Paladin
OMG IM IN yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Bashiok
The World of Warcraft servers became self-aware at 2:14 p.m. Western time, December 12th. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug.

Bashiok is the awesomest. Happy 12/12/12 sir.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Midgettough
i was goin through the same crap. my guess is there was a massive hack attempt and our accounts were locked by blizz. simple fix just change ur password i did so and now am able to log in and play.. woot

WTS Tinfoil Hat.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had this error. Following the blizzard technical self help guide and completing all steps. I restarted my computer, internet, and main breaker

This fixed everything, and im back on wow.

Edit: changing the pw was not one of blizz steps to get me to log in. But i did after just in case =)

20/21/12
The cake is a lie
Canadian cellphone industry is a rip-off

#bluejays
Edited by Andrsncooper on 12/12/2012 3:16 PM PST
55 Orc Warrior
12/12/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Bashiok
The World of Warcraft servers became self-aware at 2:14 p.m. Western time, December 12th. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug.

Don't joke about that kind of thing Bash.

/tinfoil hat on
There are all sorts of secret Gov experiments going on around the world. And you can bet your bottom dollar AI robots and computers is one of them. They will become self aware one day.
/tinfoil hat off
90 Human Paladin
ok, I just logged on in 64 bit client and all is fine again
93 Worgen Warlock
Not sure why the other post for this error is locked on the other thread but it seems for those of us getting the error message # 114 is caused in 64 bit mode and not in 32 bit mode so in the launcher go to your game settings and click the box to launch in 32 bit mode and that should at least get you back in to play until the 64 bit is fixed
22 Worgen Druid
NOPE, still giving errors as of 6:30 p.m
22 Worgen Druid
hey everybody, it's NOT Blizzard, it's YOU.

Did some checking after somebody said the 32 was working. The 64 bit problem is USER related, not blizzard related. do a complete deletion and reinstall of WOW if your on a 64 bit system. The fatal exception error that comes up was on my computer and gave a memory error.

I was right in the middle of a game when the entire game crashed back to windows and gave a fatal exception error referring to memory.

in other words, it's not blizzard that has the problem, it's you who has 64 bit OS
90 Night Elf Rogue
The #114 error went away now i have a log in error...
22 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Undefeated

understood, I was already on wow and it crashed dumping me back to windows and gave a memory and fatal exception error.
100 Undead Mage
12/12/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Bryder

understood, I was already on wow and it crashed dumping me back to windows and gave a memory and fatal exception error.

This sounds like there may have been an auto Msoft update that caused the error. Usually when an otherwise Ok program starts crashing for a lot of ppl it has to do with an update to Win or GPU drivers.
90 Undead Warlock
still not working go figure i get off work and want to relax o well black ops it is
94 Human Warlock
Get short dc intervals and "World server is down" when I try to log onto a char on Darkspear in Stormwind :/
90 Draenei Death Knight
Workin fine for me now
22 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Osirion

This sounds like there may have been an auto Msoft update that caused the error. Usually when an otherwise Ok program starts crashing for a lot of ppl it has to do with an update to Win or GPU drivers.

I originally thought it might have to do with the update that MS did but it wasn't that because my drivers for graphics wasn't updated and most people who play diablo 3 have had to delete and reinstall according to what I am seeing.

Wow has never had this particular problem before where it dumps out and then gives a WINDOWS fatal exception error
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]