Error 114

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Warrior
Happening to me as we speak....I bet this issue started at 12:12 on 12/12/12...
22 Dwarf Shaman
Error 114 Argggggg
What were the first 113 Errors then
Arggggg I just punched my cat are you happy Blizzz
90 Tauren Warrior
NOOOOO!!!! kicked me off during PVP still haven't been able to get back on... thought it might have been an update problem or a firewall problem but i never changed anything. even went into my windows firewall and seen if wow was allowed and is. still not connecting. please fix :)
86 Goblin Rogue
i want my battle pets! gotta collect 'em all! ^_^

ps. same problem here ^_^ he he
Edited by Eyekeelyou on 12/12/2012 2:43 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep I cant get in now, same error message # 114.
90 Human Rogue
I also have experienced error 114, after deleting the battle.net cache, no success, then i remembered a few days ago i experienced problems logging in, and what I googled was to try logging in, by skipping the launcher go directly to the actual link in Your Wow folder, it worked! Hope this helps! online as of now!
Community Manager
I was able to login by switching to the 32-bit client. You can switch to it by going to Options in the launcher, and checking the 32-bit checkbox. Obviously just a temporary workaround, but it seems to work for now.

Not sure the cause but we're looking into it.

Update: 64-bit clients look to be working fine again.
Edited by Bashiok on 12/12/2012 2:55 PM PST
83 Tauren Paladin
THIS IS INTERRUPTING MY FISHING AHHHHHHHHHH! fishing so fun :_:
84 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep can't get in. Nothing's wrong with my internet, account, connection to the server, nothing. Just can't get in.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Why Me? Can log on my brothers com but not mine IDK?
Edited by Toeguard on 12/12/2012 2:44 PM PST
well as you can see you are not the only one having problems with that. me myself also have that problem! and it's so annoying
90 Tauren Druid
I was able to not get this error when i launched the game without the launcher
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello good people is this the thread we come to to express our displeasure with not being able to enter the fantasy game we call World of Warcraft?

Edit - Go into your WoW folder and look for the icon that says "Wow" it's directly under "World of Warcraft Launcher" double click that puppy and you're in.

We are sneaky Blizz.. sneaky!
Edited by Bana on 12/12/2012 2:46 PM PST
90 Human Priest
32 bit worked... Go in your world of warcraft folder - find the "wow.exe" or icon that says WOW double click it... Do not use the wow64
90 Worgen Hunter
Fewf I thought it was something wrong with my computer or something.
I am having the same problem too, but my bf can log onto his just fine. :/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]