Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
***Windows Users, please see our post in the Technical Support (Windows) forum. ***
If your patch is looping, or patching over and over again, or if you're getting corrupt files errors, some of these issues can be caused by an outdated version of Agent and the Blizzard Launcher (different from the WoW) launcher.
The current versions for these are:
Navigate to these locations to check what versions you have:
If you do not have the current versions of Agent and the Blizzard Launcher mentioned in the previous post, you can download the Mac versions here.
Here's what to do with the zip files linked above:
2. Extract the Battle.net.zip file to the Desktop.
3. Open extracted Battle.net folder > open the Battle.net folder located inside of that one
4. Copy the Agent.1544 and Agent.app folders from the Agent folder into your Agent folder located at /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent
5. Copy the Blizzard Launcher.1949 and Blizzard Launcher.app folders located in the Client folder into your Client folder located at /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Client
Edited by Machkhan on 12/12/2012 2:26 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.