Need help for a new alt

90 Orc Shaman
I want to make a new alt but I don't like to level without heirlooms (PvP and Dungeon reasons). I'm cool with anything but instead of taking that survey, I want to know from all of you what is the funnest Class/Spec to level. based on the heirlooms that I have, I can make, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, Blood Death Knight, Holy Paladin, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Elemental or Restoration Shaman, Balance or Restoration Druid, or Mistweaver Monk. I just want to know your opinions, please. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/12/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Orcastic
I want to know from all of you what is the funnest Class/Spec to level.

For me, anything melee DPS. But that probably won't help you much. There's plenty of people who absolutely abhor melee DPS (probably about as much as I hate the other specs) and prefer ranged, healing, or tanking.

Every class/spec has plenty of people that think it's the most fun out of all of them, as well as plenty of people that think it's the absolute worst. That's why we have the questionnaire, so that the regulars here can help you figure out which one YOU will enjoy.

Asking random people on the internet to nominate a random class/spec for you is about as helpful as rolling some dice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Destro Warlock. Most fun I've ever had playing WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've actually liked the flexibility of MW monks so far in leveling. My monk is level 61, so obviously I haven't gone all the way up yet, but it's fun as can be. I manage to put out enough damage to be able to quest in MW spec, and yet I can queue in a dungeon as a healer for much faster queues.

That's just my 2 cents ^-^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]