Question

85 Night Elf Druid
12/13/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Alifer
ya'll also have to keep in perspective, this is just *one* tier... its not like the rest of the game/expac is going to be like this...

yes it will, if we dont fixed now ill unsub, i got beat by this pala in pvp gear druids r terible
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/13/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Alifer
ya'll also have to keep in perspective, this is just *one* tier... its not like the rest of the game/expac is going to be like this...

Think of Shamans, and Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Think of Shamans, and Cataclysm.

What happened with Shamans in Cata? Amazing awesomeness?

*pfft!* Ha! Yeah, sorry, we're talking about Shaman. Poor fellers. They don't seem to ever really catch a break.

Checked out the item sets for other PvPers this season. With my limited knowledge of other classes, the only ones that I saw that might even slightly tempt others was the 4 piece Healer priest, 4 piece Hunter (is 25% Focus regen good?), and, um, Tankadins. >_> +1 HP every 8 seconds equals the mitigation of something like, 13k haste if I'm remembering Thecks numbers correctly. But I guess going PvP bonus causes a loss of too many other desired stats, particularly stamina. I'm sure there were other oversights in previous Arena Seasons, though. Surely this can't be the first.
Edited by Wards on 12/13/2012 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/13/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Wards
I'm sure there were other oversights in previous Arena Seasons, though. Surely this can't be the first.

No, not since BC imo.

BC was the last time PvP was truly great. Before all the stupid scaling of resilence (now pvp resil/power) and when having PvP gear was either equal or in MANY cases - for ALL CLASSES - actually superior to many PvE items.

Back then I was a dedicated PvP player, and Druids were the unquestioned KINGS of Healers. For the record I did not play a healer at the time, I was rogue with druid healer. Back then there was PvP gear that put PvE gear to shame. All the raiders cried and since then, PvP has been terrrrrrible and imo is why PvP gear has been inferior ever since. (compared to PvE)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]