[A] Mage looking for raiding guild

90 Gnome Mage
I am a mage currently located on Kul Tiras server and looking to transfer. Due to inactivity of healers in my guild we have been unable to field a raid in a few weeks and the server is very PvE poor so not alot of options. Im looking for a 2-3 night a week raiding guild that raids around 8 est. This is my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Lemonx/simple. i have experience all the way back to vanilla, in this xpac i have completed 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF. im currently playing frost, i had played fire till the nerf and im willing to try arcane too. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Audacity is looking to expand its weekend raid team from 10 man to 25 man and are currently looking for DPS to fill out its roster. We would be a perfect fit for you as we raid friday 7-10 server (EST) and saturday 5-10 server (EST). That team is currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF with Garalon progression in full swing. If you have any questions whisper me in game or contact me via real ID bhall.123456@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Miscreation is looking for skilled Ranged DPS, talk to myself, or Destani, Misstep, or Nimand in game.

We raid from 830-1130 server (EST) Tues/Thurs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey there.. our team in Insomnia currently has an open DPS spot for a mage.. I think the other team may also have a dps spot for a mage (I will have to check with them)... check us out!

We raid twice a week, Wed & Thurs, 8-10pm EST.

Here's the link to our team post:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004690596

Apply online to join our raid team or our guild at insomniaofuldaman.enjin.com or message me in-game with any questions @ battle tag Stormgoddess#1107. You are always welcome to run as a PUG to see how you like the team :)

Happy Raiding!
Edited by Stormgoddess on 1/9/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you don't go for us, go for audacity ;).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
If nooone of the above guilds work for you(and they are all great, great guilds), than <Ding> can be a great fit for you!

We are a lvl 25 guild that has been there forever, and we do definitely need a mage like yourself to be part of our brand new 2nd raid team, which raids Friday and Monday 9pm-12am(it's 10man).

If that dosen't fit your style, you can also see if you can try out to be part of our core team which raids tuesday and thursday 9pm-12am.

We are 4/6 in MSV at the moment as well, but that is rapidly changing(we were 2/6 last week), so for that reason alone you should join us...

BUT if that's not enough

We have over 700 active, helpful, friendly members.

We have 8 bank tabs. Not 7. Eight.

We also have a growing rbg team if that is your style as well.

We have a generous gold repair for our raiders and pvpers

We also give promotions based on merit, not on name/pedigree.

We do random AV premades.

And so so so so so much more.

My battletag is Jorle#1234 if you have anyyyyy questions at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]