Dk tank LF good raid group

90 Human Death Knight
Hello i am looking for a good and competent raid group i am good geared 489 ilvl and have experience up to 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF i know its not much but due to the guild im in i want to see more fights experience more content and what not if anyone wants to recruit me plz reply back or whisper me in game thank you
Reply Quote
What he isn't advertising is his unreliability. I had him accepted on a calender invite for a holiday HoF run 2 weeks prior to the event. 5 minutes before raid he was no show, tracking him down and whispering him he informs me he cannot come and is instead running with someone else.
12/13/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Cybernetico
due to the guild im in i want to see more fights experience more content and what not if anyone wants to recruit me plz reply back

we brought him to a Sha kill in terrace the week previous and he repays our raid by making us scramble in trade the last minute ultimately canceling due to lack of available replacement. GG
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What he isn't advertising is his unreliability. I had him accepted on a calender invite for a holiday HoF run 2 weeks prior to the event. 5 minutes before raid he was no show, tracking him down and whispering him he informs me he cannot come and is instead running with someone else.

we brought him to a Sha kill in terrace the week previous and he repays our raid by making us scramble in trade the last minute ultimately canceling due to lack of available replacement. GG

Unfortunately, I believe we had his brother talk him into coming with us over the holidays. I apologize for this if this was in fact the case.

Other than this incident, I can vouch that he is a reasonably good DPS DK for the raid we brought him in on.
Edited by Wreck on 1/5/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not deriding his skill, we brought him once and were willing to bring him back. Call me old fashioned but people burn bridges with me when they don't attend raids they signed up for. Especially to run with another group, I will always forgive RL crisis eg "cat in microwave gtg" but this was clearly not the case. All of this being said he did sound genuinely apologetic for bailing. I am still ok with someone reading this and not taking him next time, maybe in the future if he is pressured he will say "no sorry, I made a commitment"
Edited by Lighthèart on 1/6/2013 7:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Will message you next time you get on. Was on your core team several years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I Know this is weeks late, and at this point it prob doesn't matter but if you have to point the finger at who is responsible...you can point that finger at me. This was all my idea and I apologize that you raid got cancelled that day. I understand and see where you are coming from Light....but family is family and he did what he did for "ME" just as I would return the favor. So there is no reason to be calling him unreliable since this was a one time thing and doubt it would happen again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Definition of RELIABLE:

1: suitable or fit to be relied on : dependable
2: giving the same result on successive trials

Examples of RELIABLE:

He's not very reliable. You can't always count on him to do what he says he'll do.

To do what he says he'll do ... like show up for a raid he said he'd attend two weeks prior? If you say you're going to be somewhere and fail to keep that commitment, the term applies quite aptly. And at the very least, you should have the decency to give as much advance notice to the raid leader as possible so he can try to find a replacement. He shouldn't have had to track him down.

Beyond that, I see two people coming to his defense over the issue, but I don't see his apology.

I don't run a bench and my raid is forced to rely on substitutes with some regularity. Several people who started out as substitutes have become full members of the raid. Several others have put us through exactly the situation Lightheart describes and I have to agree with him on the subject. It's really not okay to sign up and then just not bother to show up without even giving a reason.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Lighthèart
All of this being said he did sound genuinely apologetic for bailing

He did apologize. Honestly I consider this matter over. People read it, there was response, point made.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]