On The Scryers server ...

90 Night Elf Druid
I am putting out a call for all Guild Masters to change your colors to the lighter pink and blue for one month to honor the 20 Children who went home to heaven today. If there is a huge response I will set a date for a screen shot to be taken and posted on Facebook . So far Keepers of the Light and Section Eights are Doing this and Ice Knights.Lets show our concern and support.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Shellshocked> will be participating ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Feel free to read this.

http://www.childinfo.org/mortality.html

The kids who need the most help don't know what computers are for the most part, or have access to education..or water. Good luck.

"Hey, your daughter's friend died, but don't worry, plenty of people under 5 die, so I shouldn't care or show sympathy for THIS particular case". That's what your post came off as. I don't know if that's what you meant to do, so I'll refrain from my usual diatribe.

The world will never be a simple place. Deaths will happen, people will kill. It does not mean we cannot mourn for individuals/ groups we feel more for.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Warriors of the Alliance might be a small guild but will be happy to support your cause
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
They're showing their respect to the victims and to their families. Of course it doesn't help out the families in the way you're looking at it Shinzou, but that's not the point. What you said was very disrespectful to the whole matter and your opinion was not needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]