Thorium Brotherhood Singers, come join us!

90 Tauren Shaman
For all the depths of sickness humanity manifests, it also creates soaring heights of beauty and honest, soulful connection.

Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir 4 has just been announced, and it will be MASSIVE. For those of you who don’t know about the Virtual Choir, the concept is pretty simple. Singers from around the world upload their videos. They’re singing alone in their living rooms, their dorm rooms, their garages; we cut all the videos together and start them at the same time to create a Virtual Choir. Somehow it all comes together and we’re making music as one choir - the last one was 3746 videos from 73 countries around the world.

As they say in Alterac Valley, ALL IN! Singers of Thorium Brotherhood - Alliance OR Horde - let's get involved in this! I would love nothing more than to interact with our server community as a group for preparation, recital, and final recording. And I can think of no greater honor than singing alongside you in a choir of THOUSANDS.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2085483835/virtual-choir-4-bliss
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/15/2012 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
you..you don't want me singing. People will start paying to make me stop.

Though I did have a raid leader once that you could tell he was mad when he started singing the instructions during a fight. Though the time we challenged him to talk like Yoda the whole raid was epic, "DPS melee adds you will, stand in purple swirlies you must."
Edited by Aracna on 12/20/2012 6:43 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]