LF a raid team

90 Night Elf Priest
This guy has hit ilvl 470 and is raid ready now I have option of getting the 496 sheildwall trinket depending on which roll you need me mainly for. range dps or heals. I'm very confident player this is not my main, but depending on how proactive your guild is he very easily could become my main.

I am willing to go horde or server transfer if necessary. Please do not be a group that has tanks that don't even know the stoneguard fight and are obvious clicking everything.... sorry for sounding elitist but I want to make good use of my raid time.
Edited by Britelight on 12/15/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
May be interested in shadow MS with healy OS.

We just separated from a guild recently and started this group. Looking for that extra push that may help us progress more quickly.

Like I tell everyone, we're interested in progression. If you're looking for higher guild level perks, we're probably not a good fit for each other. If interested, you can talk to me in game or battle tag Nastiest#1105. Or look for Energylegs, Jeraea, or Portrey.

Incidentally, we currently only have one Conq token in raid at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Off Rotation is looking for some solid raiders for a reboot in the new year. we struggled early in the xpac due to commitment so we're doing a complete reboot. we need some dps to fill out the team. have 2 pallies in the raid group and only one other clothy(myself).

battle tag Jonestyle26#1758
look for Tezla Aeglaeca or myself in game

(alt for the â is alt+131)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]