Anyone from Don't Panic/Angel's Wrath?

14 Night Elf Druid
Alleria was my launch-day server many years ago...seems like a lifetime now. At one time this was a high-pop, top guild server, but it doesn't look like the years have been kind to it. Curious if anyone from those days is still around. Best wishes,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Holy Crap, it's a Cahir. There are a scant few of us left, although a few resubscribe for the start of a new expansion then quit again after a month or so.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Holy crap it's Ectris!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I was in DP for a while until a new baby meant I couldn't put in the time to raid.

Sorry Cahir, I don't think our membership of DP overlapped, but I do remember you Ectris!

I just re-upped a couple of days ago, you can find me on Alleria in guild Final Onslaught grinding up my priest for some casual raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I wasn't around for the good ol' days. Now, there's like 2 or 3 people online at any given time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<Fatal> is happy to have picked up several ex-Don't Panic raiders, and they all seem happy enough here (you could, and perhaps should, ask them for yourselves, of course. Just bring up our guild roster on the Armory, and find people you know).

We are, incidentally, currently recruiting and would be happy to accept apps from ex-DP raiders who may still be LF a new home.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ransom (the GL of Angel's Wrath) and I (HL) and a few other AW member's moved to Dawnbringer server a few years back after having so many server issues with Alleria. We play somewhat sporadically but if you ever wanna say Hi on Dawnbringer I am usually on Heavenleigh (or Lilae/Liliantris) Glad to hear you are still with us in the world and We miss all our former Guildies! <3 <3

btw HI ECTRIS! I miss you <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Cahir:

I came late to the DP party but it was a fun time - so we didnt overlap.
I am still in touch with Mir and Bron who you may recall. They have moved on to RIFT.
I found a home at Wolves Reign after DP.

And yes you are correct - the years have not been kind to Alleria.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]