Norgannon

4 Human Rogue
Dear Wow Gods,

Please for christmas please merge our low pop server with anougher so we have more baddies to choose from in our raiding guilds, and make the AH a bit more stable.

Thank you,
Concerned Norgannon Player.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'll 2nd wanting a merge for Christmas.
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Druid
YES PLEASE
Reply Quote
THIS
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Sticky Requested
Reply Quote
10 Worgen Mage
No. Do not merge this server. Strongly oppose.

There's a storm coming, Norgannon. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
4-1 GO MERGE!!!!! Bring the STORM I embrace it.
Reply Quote
10 Worgen Mage
Norgannon is a prison in a more ancient part of the world, a pit where men are thrown to suffer and die. But sometimes a man rises from the darkness. Sometimes the pit sends something back.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
merge the server please
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You guys are on alli side.. just imagine half of the players but all the players !@#$% and act like umadbro the pally but they all just suck ^-*.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Haha you mean umadbro the troll LOL, the one that got trolled right off the Horde ; P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
But anyway, I agree we need more people. Norg is so sad now, especially the Horde side, theres tumbleweeds blowing across Org : (
Edited by Andrilea on 9/13/2013 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're playing again Taco?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They're merging servers for the sole purpose of faction balancing really, dont expect us to merg with a high pop alliance server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
That isn't true based on the first two realms Blizzard joined. Both are Horde 3:1.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't even like playing that new timeless isle, all the allis are flagged and they try really hard to make us hordies flag with accidental aoe, then gang up 10 (or more) of them vrs one of us, then camp us at the grave yards, doesn't make sense it's not like it's a challenge when theres 10 against 1. I mean, even if it was 3:1 alli-horde, but right now it seems its 90% alli 10% horde. I've actually given up and logged out a few times after being camped and killed over and over by a group of 10 allis. I know, I'm going on, it just takes the fun out when I'm dead the whole time. Would really be nice to see them even out the odds a little.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
This thread, omg, this thread. It's all true....seriously, Norg is a joke. I haven't even downed friggin vanilla raid content because getting a 25 man group together is almost impossible. I haven't even managed a 25 man heroic icc and im lvl 90 (note: i can only play in the mornings and finding a guild that is raiding, has proper raid times and that is recruiting people is almost impossible). I QUIT this game because of our server before. I don't think its fair that we should have to all pony up 25 bucks for each toon we have in order to have a full game experience. Even the blizz mods wont post on our server threads because its that dead.

...here I sit broken hearted, paid a dime and only farted. Next time I'll take a chance, saved a dime and crapped my pants.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't even like playing that new timeless isle, all the allis are flagged and they try really hard to make us hordies flag with accidental aoe, then gang up 10 (or more) of them vrs one of us, then camp us at the grave yards, doesn't make sense it's not like it's a challenge when theres 10 against 1. I mean, even if it was 3:1 alli-horde, but right now it seems its 90% alli 10% horde. I've actually given up and logged out a few times after being camped and killed over and over by a group of 10 allis. I know, I'm going on, it just takes the fun out when I'm dead the whole time. Would really be nice to see them even out the odds a little.

Its people going for the bloody coins so they are trying to flag everyone not just horde
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Not only are they after horde, but i've had a few attempts from both ally and horde out there. Don't try to pretend it's just the alliance, there's been wolf packs of both factions out there and they do not discriminate between factions.

I used to be horde and it's always the same on both sides 'the other faction is more organized why do you guyz suck so much?' Switch factions and oh hey look, the alliance says the same silly things.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I'm for a merger. I don't mind if we get merged with a horde populated server, or an alliance one. More people running around is never a bad thing. More competition would be great.

Whether people from Norg join up with existing guilds from the server(s) we are merged with, or we get people from other servers filling in gaps in our guilds... More people will get to see normal mode content - and that's never a bad thing either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]