~Fellow Velenites!~

90 Human Warlock
First, Happy holidays to you all. No matter what or if you celebrate this holiday season, do it with friends and family. <3

Now, on to my point! As I look around here on Ali side, I see many people burnt out from the dailies grind... looking for more to do other then farm rep / heroics or level your 10th alt.

Thinking of taking a break from game? Your fav Xbox game calling to you? Other servers looking shiny with dreams of grandeur? Trust me, I am almost there as well!!

Let's pull it together Velen!!

This content is far too new for us to give up now!

I have some ideas kicking around.... yeah, this includes you Hordies as well... (horde @ <3 here ;). ) to get Velen, as a community involved again!

A few on Ali/Horde side remember our "Raid n' Trade" @ Haala. Where both factions met, traded kills in raid groups and reaped our rewards. Around 15 from each faction walked away with both Talbuk mounts that require the battle tokens. (What a pain those were to get post BC!) Shout out to (H)Paticakes for her help on this, as she was my partner in crime on Horde! (Realid works wonders for these things!)

Annnnnyways, as I said... I have more in store for you all... So please stay tuned!!

The dates are TBA, with this busy time of year, but here are just a couple ideas. You may like 'em, you may hate 'em... no need to be rude, just don't come to them!!

Gurubashi Arena Booty ~ This is a blast!! While I cannot take credit for this activity, it was something a friend set up on my Horde server years ago. (RIP Mguy <3) Singles, groups, guilds you name it... bring your purty PvP set and let's get it ON!! 1st to loot the chest gets a gold reward, tba. (no matter the faction)

Battle Pet Royal ~ Now I'm not into this (as of yet) but it seems many, many are!! I do like to "catch 'em all", so who knows! Bring your beast of beasts and let's see who's left standin'!!

*Naturally these will be Velen only events. With no trading allowed CRZ.

If anyone else has any other ideas, let's see 'em!! Get involved Velen!!

~Happy Hunting!
<3 Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmu when you know what you wanna do and Ill help throw it together! Haala was awesome to get my mount so quickly, and Im definitely down to help again :)

Happy Holidays,

Paticakes
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hmu when you know what you wanna do and Ill help throw it together! Haala was awesome to get my mount so quickly, and Im definitely down to help again :)

Happy Holidays,

Paticakes

Thanks Pati!! It's so great to have opposing faction help on things. Haala wouldn't have went off so smoothly w/o you scoopin' up the horde side, while I was gathering on ali! ;)

~Tanny

*If anyone would like to add me to realid: Tanny66@Live.com Please send a note on why you are requesting me. I don't accept just anyone! =D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Daff is all about the pet battles. My 3 pet team is so good even Blizzard is thinking of making a new 'Daff Class' for all their rawr powah!

WRATH OF DAFF!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LOL! And I'd expect nothing less from you or your team Daff-o-Rama! ;)

Make sure to check in here and/or /2 for events!! It's difficult to catch everyone in /2 as they're exploring Pandaland! ;)

<3
~Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This Friday, 12/21/12.

Seeing as the world is supposed to end and all, I was thinking of throwing an Ali raid together to do the Winter Veil "BB King" achievement. (I know it's not part of the meta, but some of us like those too!) So, for those of you not out spending your final hours doing crazy stuff, bored and looking to pelt some opposing faction leaders, let's do this!!

Hollar at me in game, as I'm just doing a calendar invite to make this easier!

*Times are yet TBA, given the nature of this event!!

<3
~Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm down! I don't like PvP but in the interest of building community soirit I'll take one for the team :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Everything dies- R.I.P Velen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]