If you could live anywhere in WoW irl...

90 Draenei Paladin
..where would you choose to live? (blame Bulidar for this thread - he/she started it!)

Do you have any 'secret' fave places you like to go in particular?

The hills in Elwynn Forest overlooking the starting area and the very top of Violet Hold are my faves. Love just looking at Blizz' night skies in those areas - and the Barrens, too, of course, but that's just not my 'hood' anymore, traitor that I am!
90 Draenei Paladin
Beautiful!
90 Worgen Druid
Inside Ulduar or Zul'Aman. Both awesome looking places. My summer home would be Dalaran. I Would be a Auction House Broker (similar to an accountant) and help people with their AH portfolio. I would make bank and have multiple homes. My home away from home would be Zangamarsh on top of a giant mushroom cap overlooking the western edge of the map.
Edited by Skyotter on 12/19/2012 6:13 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
12/19/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Skyotter
Inside Ulduar or Zul'Aman. Both awesome looking places.

Yes! Hadn't thought of them!
90 Worgen Death Knight
I would have to say either Sholazar Basin or Howling Fjord :)
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/19/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Erras
Winterspring. One of my favorite zones.

And then leave a day later cause it's way too cold? >>
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Nagrand, methinks.
100 Pandaren Monk
There are too many beautiful areas in game. And I have a favorite zone for each expansion as well. Though Winterspring remains up there. But Uldum, when it finally opened, made me so happy. I'd wanted to go there since Vanilla. Also awesome place.

But, ultimately, I'd probably choose Valley of the Four Winds. It just seems like a nice, homely type place. And it reminds me of where I call home right now.
90 Draenei Paladin
12/19/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Fatico
I would have to say either Sholazar Basin or Howling Fjord :)

How could I have forgotten Scholazar? LOVE the whistling song in there (apparently you can buy pretty well any WoW music from iTunes, so I snatched that one!)
90 Draenei Paladin
12/19/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Erras

And then leave a day later cause it's way too cold? >>

I like the cold. And the snow. <3

lol When it's summer in the southern hemisphere, you're kind of hoping some of that cold comes straight through the screen....
31 Gnome Rogue
There are too many beautiful areas in game. And I have a favorite zone for each expansion as well. Though Winterspring remains up there. But Uldum, when it finally opened, made me so happy. I'd wanted to go there since Vanilla. Also awesome place.

But, ultimately, I'd probably choose Valley of the Four Winds. It just seems like a nice, homely type place. And it reminds me of where I call home right now.

Valley has too many vermin for my liking, and for that matter, one is too many for my liking.
100 Draenei Hunter
Surwich a little town'ish place in blasted lands
100 Human Warlock
I wouldn't want to live anywhere in Azeroth unless my only other choice was Gotham City.

There's just too many people and things constantly coming in to make all of us dead... and that's even discounting the almost kinda but not quite war going on between the factions.
100 Goblin Warrior
Kezan with my goblin buddys!
100 Pandaren Monk
Valley has too many vermin for my liking, and for that matter, one is too many for my liking.

It's called a dog on the farm who does something. I'd have a real dog and train it to kill them. Unlike that stupid dog that runs around on my farm, sleeping, giving my cat fleas, and just being pointless.
100 Orc Shaman
plaguelands right b4 the undead attack. That would be fun
90 Draenei Paladin

There are, true enough, but I can't honestly say I'm particularly smitten with any areas in Pandaria, lovely as all the artwork is.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]