If you could live anywhere in WoW irl...

90 Draenei Priest
No love for Ironforge, I see. IF was my favorite city, starting from back when it was THE major hub for people raiding MC and BWL (not to mention being close to wetlands for the ferries to Ony and AQ40).

Second choice would be Exodar. It's kinda... heartbreaking seeing the Exodar all busted up, but still beautiful. Like seeing a priceless work of art shattered on the floor while the artist is on his knees nearby with tears in his eyes. I hope one day Blizz decides to fix the Exodar.

Lastly, Moonglade would be perfect. A nice, peaceful refuge, peopled by a powerful group of nature wardens with easy access to drinking water, food supplies and close enough to the major cities to travel anywhere with relative ease.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/19/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Huggywuggles
And since you're a Goblin

Who you calling a goblin!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I am a fan of Booty Bay.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Moonglade
31 Blood Elf Warlock
No love for Ironforge, I see. IF was my favorite city, starting from back when it was THE major hub for people raiding MC and BWL (not to mention being close to wetlands for the ferries to Ony and AQ40).

Ironforge is cool and all, but I don't think it would be an ideal place to live. You're inside of a mountain with lava everywhere. Not only could it be dangerous but it would probably be really, really hot.
90 Undead Warlock
"Netherstorm. I would like a slanted house hanging over the edge right next to a manaforge so I can hear that constant humming."

No one for Manaforge B-nar??? wtf
90 Night Elf Druid
12/19/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Erras
Winterspring. One of my favorite zones.

Ditto for Winterspring. I've always loved that zone.
90 Goblin Death Knight
LOL my fave place to travel is my boredom fishing spot that's a ship literally in the middle of nowhere off pandaria, you have to fly through almost death on fatigue just to get to it and never seen anyone else their so can fish in peace ^_^!! but as far as fav zones to live, i like duskwood or winterspring :) kind of alot of nice zones i like though besides those 2
90 Blood Elf Priest
Feralas. :)

Why Feralas?

This was around the time when I actually started playing with my family, and not just leveling alone, and we all started in Feralas together. My dad and I would always go and level in Feralas later on, and him and I had decided that if the family ever lived in a WoW zone, we'd live right at the bridge near the waterfall in Feralas. This was like, 4 years ago. Good memories. :)
Edited by Eeowynne on 12/19/2012 2:23 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
The Exodar, for defs. Nice and peaceful, on its own little Island. <3 it!
90 Goblin Shaman
Howling Fjord
Azshara
Nighthaven would be nice and peaceful.

un'goro would be sweet...but like any of these places, i'd probably die. :|

silvermoon would be an awesome main city to visit when i need to get stuff.
90 Human Warrior
Id live in Ironforge. Ive always liked it. Dunno why. Im a dwarf at heart IRL i guess.
12/19/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Toyshocker
Ironforge is cool and all, but I don't think it would be an ideal place to live. You're inside of a mountain with lava everywhere. Not only could it be dangerous but it would probably be really, really hot.

Probably only around the Forge area, the rest of the city would be kept nice and warm. Keep in mind, it's cold just outside, and those doors let in a lot of air.

Is it dangerous? Sure. There are few places that aren't.

I think the perfect place to live though isn't actually in the city, but just outside of it, in the hills above the wetlands. There's fresh water ice melting off the mountain, fresh food straight from the farm, not to mention from the ocean and nearby coast, and warm air from both the wetlands and ocean would make winters mild.

If you ever needed ANYTHING, there a major city (and high-level guards) right next to you, and transportation via subway, aircraft (once the Dark Irons sorted out), and still a couple ships out of Menethil Harbor ... not that anyone's going to Theremore, but Northrend is available.

The Thandol Span is THE major land access the Alliance has to the Northern Eastern Kingdoms, both a major military travel lane and a likely re-building priority as soon as Grim Batol is cleared. Stonewrought Dam and Menethil Harbor (a new Venice of WoW?) are major re-building projects also likely on the priority list.

So, why not live in Ironforge? Or very nearby?
90 Draenei Mage
Ironforge with a summer home in the Howling Fjord.
90 Worgen Priest
Dalaran.
Community Manager
Halfhill. Mostly peaceful with ready access to fishing spots, lots of sunshine, and it cheers me up to see giant over-sized vegetables growing aplenty.

*Tries to plant Kafa'kota Berry on the farm, hoping for GIANT coffee beans.*
90 Night Elf Druid
Silvermoon is really pretty but full of blood elves.

I think I'd have to go for maybe Swamp of Sorrows or somewhere pretty but without much sunshine.
10 Troll Warlock
Halfhill. Mostly peaceful with ready access to fishing spots, lots of sunshine, and it cheers me up to see giant over-sized vegetables growing aplenty.

*Tries to plant Kafa'kota Berry on the farm, hoping for GIANT coffee beans.*
Low altitude, no shade. Come to think of it, we have no proper places for coffee to grow in WoW.
90 Orc Warrior
Ashenvale in Splintertree Post probably.
90 Undead Monk
Assuming I would have the underwater buff, I would take just about any spot in Vashj'ir.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]