Pandarian Exspansion ~ Welcome back World PvP

A Thread where anybody can come and discuss anything relating to the world PvP which is back. With horde having a slight population advantage 22:3 alliance are often put at a disadvantage however that isn't to say we always lose and that certainly does not mean we will not fight.

Those on horde may have noticed that I'm happy to bring as much world PvP to you in Pandaria as possible especially in Krasarang Wilds with the recent addition of Shieldwall and Dominance Offence dailies.

Also feel free to add any experiences of me you've had from the horde side good or bad, I imagine there would be a few horde out there that have either heard of or seen me around.

ratio according to: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=11&w=US&l=OC
(which i believe to be a higher ratio of horde now as a number of active alliance members have recently left for other realms or moved to horde)
Reply Quote
pvp happened in the valley of four winds sadly I lost against the 3 90s... :(
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
Oh wow the faction ratio's getting worse than I thought possible. Wonder if Thaurissan's the most extreme of all US servers.

But anyway, I am a member of the Horde here who doesn't like PVP all that much, but am sometimes forced to partake in some open world skirmishes. I have great respect for the tenacious players who choose to be Alliance on this server. Can't imagine how you get anything done with Horde swarming the place. I'll see you out in the world... (and have my @$$ handed to me as you have done so many times, Freaky ♥)
Edited by Volchera on 12/26/2012 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
<3 ratio doesn't matter much when you can 3vs1 most of the horde lolz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]