Mount collector support group v 12

90 Tauren Priest
Been solo'ing Kael for Ashes since Cata. 70 kills across all toons + a handful of kills from BC. No luck and getting frustrated.

Considering leveling up a couple more toons just to have more shots per week at the mount.

His name is Blerg... and he has being named such because Blerg has caused many of us a great heart ache when farming for over many months.

I wish you luck on your quest for Blerg... and may the celebrations be huge when he finally drops!
90 Tauren Priest
Oh no, Sophistique, that's terrible! =( I truly hope that they don't screw you over after they've viewed your evidence and ticket. I'm sorry to hear that that happened to you, and I hope that the issue gets resolved as quickly as possible.

I've learned my lesson in the past in terms of inviting people during mount sessions, I always seem to be the one who gets screwed over.

Thanks Ophinia, I hope it gets resolved too. I guess one reassuring thing is, they don't have the rep to learn it - I think if they learnt it, then Blizzard would 100% do nothing about it. Fingers crossed... although I'm honestly not holding my breath... luck is usually never on my side with these things even though this should have never gone wrong in the first place.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Were you OOR of Alani? Did you tag her or heal the people tagged? Or just watched them kill it?
Edited by Fastlane on 1/9/2013 12:07 AM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
Sophist I hope that gets resolved really quick. :(
100 Human Warlock
I'm sure they will fix it Soph my friends and i had a similar thing happen with Alani and the mount was just removed from the person that didn't want it and the skyshard was refunded ^_^ hope it works out!

Good news for me tonight Flametalon dropped <3
90 Orc Death Knight
Nevermind, it dropped.
Edited by Secondtime on 1/9/2013 5:21 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm sure they will fix it Soph my friends and i had a similar thing happen with Alani and the mount was just removed from the person that didn't want it and the skyshard was refunded ^_^ hope it works out!

Good news for me tonight Flametalon dropped <3
YES! FLametalon party in ZG later on!

Been solo'ing Kael for Ashes since Cata. 70 kills across all toons + a handful of kills from BC. No luck and getting frustrated.

Considering leveling up a couple more toons just to have more shots per week at the mount.

His name is Blerg... and he has being named such because Blerg has caused many of us a great heart ache when farming for over many months.

I wish you luck on your quest for Blerg... and may the celebrations be huge when he finally drops!
Blerg is such a jerk!

Pretty upset at this point, needless to say.
-hugs- Im so sorry hun!
100 Draenei Shaman
Congrats Lethalock! I'm pretty jealous. =P That's the last mount in the game that I'm chomping at the bit to get!

There's others that I "want," but I really need a a flaming match for my Raven Lord! Haha!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So seems with the latest ptr patch we get 8 more mounts probably tied to rep, 4 direhorns(triceratops) and 4 primal raptors which can only guess is the anzu looking thing but a raptor with feathers.
100 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Wilhelm
So seems with the latest ptr patch we get 8 more mounts probably tied to rep, 4 direhorns(triceratops) and 4 primal raptors which can only guess is the anzu looking thing but a raptor with feathers.

ThunderIsleYoungBird

Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount, Please be a mount
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Going with a new oracles egg too with the "cracked primal egg" which says it hatches into something so would expect atleast one mount from that.

Also may not be mount related but like how blizz trolls us with a new troll model which can almost be guaranteed to be the new female model next expac, can't say much about animations but looks like a clear new skeleton model since it no longer looks like shes slouching(?) and looks a little taller looking.
Edited by Wilhelm on 1/9/2013 7:13 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
Going with a new oracles egg too with the "cracked primal egg" which says it hatches into something so would expect atleast one mount from that.

Also may not be mount related but like how blizz trolls us with a new troll model which can almost be guaranteed to be the new female model next expac, can't say much about animations but looks like a clear new skeleton model since it no longer looks like shes slouching(?) and looks a little taller looking.

Perhaps its the bird after all. It flies!!!
90 Troll Druid
Hi Bob! I just saw you near TK. Thought it was funny to see someone who posts here in a random CRZ.
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/09/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Wilhelm

I cringed when I saw this. I had an egg on Aeolyn from the second week of WotLK forward.

I didn't get my green proto until Dragon Soul was out.

The idea of doing that over again makes me feel sick.
90 Tauren Priest
OMG I HATE GENERIC RESPONSES!

The Game Master support department strives to meet every request for restoration or reimbursement, however, there are situations in which we are unable to assist. Be aware that we are unable to redistribute loot in situations where items have been looted incorrectly or against the group's wishes.

In general, the Game Master Department will not intervene in disputes about loot distribution.

The Master Looter loot option empowers the raid leader/loot master to distribute loot in the way they deem appropriate. While it is not required, if a Raid Leader chooses to, they may establish expectations about how they will distribute loot by providing a thorough and accurate explanation of all loot rules. As such, in situations where it is reported that a Raid Leader/Loot Master provided false or misleading statements regarding loot distribution, a thorough investigation of the situation will be performed and, in cases of policy violation, necessary action taken.

We encourage you to participate in groups using one of the other looting methods, such as "Need Before Greed," if you are unfamiliar with the Raid Leader/Master Looter. Additionally, exercise caution when choosing to participate in a group using Master Looter, and group only with a raid leader whose looting decisions you trust and are prepared to abide by, even in situations where you may disagree.

For additional information, please review our Ninja Looting article at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=17761

Thank you for your time.

That just makes me think... "I didn't read your ticket AT ALL, and just seen "loot issue" and copy/pasted the first generic response I seen in relation to loot issues"

COME ON!! I waited 2 days for this crap?

This wasn't looted against my wishes - MASTER LOOT FAILED...
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/09/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Sophistique
COME ON!! I waited 2 days for this crap?

Would just make another ticket ontop of that one saying it wasn't resolved. Had that happen to me a few times where i just got generic responses and had to open another to actually get things fixed, always works out on the 2nd though.

However it should be painfully obvious if someone actually read your ticket what the actual problem was instead of sending back a generic response showing they didn't care to read it at all. I also hate that the max letters per ticket can oly be 300?(could be 500 been a little while since the last one i made), either way they don't really allow for much detail about the problem when some things require more than what they let you type.
90 Tauren Priest
Yeah I had to be pretty short about the whole issue in the original ticket because of that limit... but I still got the point across. I've put in one on top of that which has a much longer character limit so I could go into detail about it - have to say, I was very tempted to say 'thanks for the generic response, but let's try this again with you actually reading what happened this time, huh?' - but I know that wouldn't have gone down well. Frustrating to say the least.
100 Human Warlock
01/09/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Sophistique
That just makes me think... "I didn't read your ticket AT ALL, and just seen "loot issue" and copy/pasted the first generic response I seen in relation to loot issues"

You're right this is just how they seem to be now sadly, ive had to send a ticket back to them 3 times before someone actually read it properly. They seem to skim-->copypaste-->close ticket.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You didn't answer my question Sophi, but if any is a yes then yeah you wouldn't be eligible for loot.
100 Human Warlock
From what i gathered earlier she was the master looter and used her skycrystal to tag/pull, master loot seemed to have failed somehow and only her guildy/friend was able to loot the mount. He doesn't have the rep and it still sits in his bag now, i think that's what happened anyway.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]